2.5
Edited September 24, 2020

I already use Sendinblue for other projects. It is a robust and efficient solution. I well imagined that a plugin existed for my Shopify store! :)
I followed this short tutorial, but I could have done without it: https://help.sendinblue.com/hc/fr/articles/360014912879 Very simple installation, after authorizing the application, a list is automatically created on SIB, which will accommodate Shopify contacts.
You just have to activate the synchronization of contacts.
All you have to do is prepare your newsletter template and send it! EN FRANÇAIS :
J'utilise déjà Sendinblue pour d'autres projets. C'est une solution robuste et performante. J'imaginais bien qu'un plugin existait pour ma boutique Shopify ! :)
J'ai suivi ce court tuto, mais j'aurai pu m'en passer : https://help.sendinblue.com/hc/fr/articles/360014912879 Installation très simple, après avoir autorisé l'application, une liste est automatiquement créée sur SIB, qui va accueillir les contacts de Shopify.
Il faut juste bien activer la synchronisation des contacts.
Il ne reste plus qu'à préparer son modèle de newsletter et à l'envoyer !

Ferme avicole Bauduin
France
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
September 23, 2020

This app is excellent! I am using sendinblue for all my ecommerce sites.
I am delegating all my transactional emailing and automation to sendinblue.

Manila-Coffee.com
Philippines
Time spent using app: 2 months
September 15, 2020

This app is awesome!
The automated abandoned cart emails are a must for every ecommerce.
The drag and drop templates make it very simple to create a professional newsletter.

Iluminación Cosmo
Mexico
Time spent using app: About 21 hours
Edited September 11, 2020

I have worked with many ESP's, Active Campaign, Exact Target, and Mailchimp, we find Send in Blue to be an excellent value. The customer service is great through email support. I like SendinBlue for the fact you don't have to be a rocket scientist to use their system.

Prince Edward Island Preserve Company
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited August 7, 2020

Very easy to use, yet powerful enough for creatives. Using this platform saves me so much time and the analytics are great! Friendly fast service. I highly recond this app.

Cameratek
South Africa
Time spent using app: About 1 year
August 2, 2020

It works, does what it says. Haven't had any issues and sendinblue are always very helpful when I've contacted them.

The Blended Beauty Co.
Time spent using app: 8 months
August 1, 2020

So far so good, simple to use like the platform, very helpful and very good customer support. Would recommend

Shabby Nook
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited November 12, 2020

Great app, but the most important is, that the deliverability of mails is much more better than other newsletter and CRM softwares.

mikrosat.de
Germany
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
July 30, 2020

Very convenient and understandable application, good price for beginners
I am recommended

SHUZZ & Etc.,
Belarus
Time spent using app: 5 months
June 23, 2020

I use this for basic newsletters, contacts are syncing quite nicely and very happy with free plan. Modern templates and easy to create, easy analytics reports... what can I ask more... Will consider in the future for a better plan once business will grow.

Sensero Lingerie Store