SendOwl

SendOwl

by SendOwl

Sell digital files and downloads

SoftwareCW

Send owl has some of the best customer service I have seen in a while. Very helpful and prompt. Thank you!

April 15, 2021

Thanks for the kind words! Let us know if you need anything.

Cheers, SendOwl.

Abby’s Threads

This app has paired seamlessly with Shopify! Very easy to use, and they give great directions for implementing code. I highly recommend! The PDF stamping is one of my favorite features.

March 19, 2021

Thanks for the kind words! If you ever need us, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@sendowl.com. Cheers, SendOwl

ITFactory.ca

We use this app to send software license keys + download link to our customers who purchase downloadable software. It's proven to be very efficient and helpful for what we need it to do. Our use is not necessarily the most common use and we're coming from a more robust solution on our old platform, but we were still impressed at its capabilities and were able to make it work for us. The support for this app is also very impressive, the responses and help you get is awesome and very valuable.

Cloud Publishing

I have been using Sendowl for more than 3 months now without any hiccups. It does everything I need it to.

FIRE&FOOD

Love the app. We have been using it for three months now to fulfill digital magazine downloads, works like a charm! Support (we only needed it once for a question) was also very quick and helpful.

Hope they will be adding even more features going forward. My personal wishlist is (1) tracking downloads in Shopify and other apps such as Klaviyo (we have some customers who get confused between physical and digital variants, could then send automated mails to customers who have not yet downloaded the product after some days). (2) being able to set the auto-fulfillment flag at product level, instead of the account (we have physical products with an attached digital file where we do not want auto-fulfillment, but also digital-only where we do want auto-fulfillment).

WeJustSocial

SendOwl is working great so far, setup was easy and it does what it's supposed to. Recommended ! I would love if you would add a cheaper plan in the future. Thanks!

Oulu Prints

This is a great app. Their customer support is awesome and they reply super fast. Paul is always very helpful. The user interface is very nice.

Pixies Rule

I've been with Send Owl for nearly 5 years. Their service is impeccable and their support is excellent. Send Owl never goes down. NEVER. That's a stellar record to own for the five years they have serviced me. You won't be sorry.

Reloook

everything is ok thanks guys! the support answer fast and solve it fast .... hope the plan can be a bit cheaper per month :)))) THANKS

Fluffy Girls Rule

I really love SendOwl my orders are fulfilled quickly and the setup is really easy and straight forward. Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12