SendOwl

SendOwl

by SendOwl

Sell digital files and downloads

Scrumptious Lass

I use this app to charge people to view my videos, love this app!
It sends a link directly to the customers email,after they have paid, they can play the video 10x then the link expires!
Great app to charge for media content!

Boom Bap Labs

Amazing app, simple clean and straight to the point! Very user friendly. I highly recommended it! Perfect fit with Shopify!

Healthy Audio Hypnosis

Amazing App, Amazing Support. Cannot fault the either. I was a bit hesitant in the beginning as I moved away from another digital platform, but soon found my hesitation unfounded.
So pleased in fact that I have moved several other accounts to SO for my digital deliveries.

www.healthyaudiohypnosis.com

Yale Management Media

Works as described. I use it to automate stamping PDFs and sending them to customers. Works well within shopify.

eMarketer Store

We use this app to deliver digital files, and our store is digital-only. It's so much better than what Shopify offers and the price is very reasonable. I love the PDF stamping, the download limit options, ability to send free orders, option to bundle files, seamless integration with Shopify order confirmation page and emails, etc.

Email deliverability has been very good. The analytics are solid. It's clear they thought a lot about this app.

This is the only problem I have (and this may be a Shopify limitation): When I look at a product in Shopify, I can't see if there is a corresponding record in SendOwl. I don't know if a download is attached or not. And if I click the link on the Shopify Product page to add a digital file, SendOwl does not seem to know if I already have a digital file attached or not. So from what I can tell, the only way to know if you have attached a file to a Shopify product is to go into SendOwl and search for the product.

Overall a great product! Keep up the good work!

Bri Rising

I use this app to send clients links to private files and it is perfect. Easy to use, integrates nicely with Shopify. Once a product is setup, I don't have to think about it anymore, SendOwl does the rest. Highly recommend.

NeedleNinjas

I sell Cross-stitching designs as pdf downloads, so it's only about digital goods for me.

With SendOwl, i can attach two pdf - one for black&white printers and one for colour printers, to each product. The customers can download it right after purchasing or by clicking on links on their purchase email.

SendOwl works fine. I recommend it.

Proshowstore

As a fully Digital Store, SendOwl is literally the connection between me and my customers. The process is great, the support is wonderful, and the ability to add download links to the Thank You Page, Customer Area, and Email is perfect. Two enthusiastic thumbs up!

Ftinstitute

Amazingly easy and reliable. We use it for selling digital downloads as well as limited-time access to video streaming.

Lwtshop

Love it :) So easy to use and means I don’t have to send files to customers manually. Saves so much time - highly recommend it