SendOwl

SendOwl

by SendOwl

Sell digital files and downloads

Yale Management Media

Works as described. I use it to automate stamping PDFs and sending them to customers. Works well within shopify.

eMarketer Store

We use this app to deliver digital files, and our store is digital-only. It's so much better than what Shopify offers and the price is very reasonable. I love the PDF stamping, the download limit options, ability to send free orders, option to bundle files, seamless integration with Shopify order confirmation page and emails, etc.

Email deliverability has been very good. The analytics are solid. It's clear they thought a lot about this app.

This is the only problem I have (and this may be a Shopify limitation): When I look at a product in Shopify, I can't see if there is a corresponding record in SendOwl. I don't know if a download is attached or not. And if I click the link on the Shopify Product page to add a digital file, SendOwl does not seem to know if I already have a digital file attached or not. So from what I can tell, the only way to know if you have attached a file to a Shopify product is to go into SendOwl and search for the product.

Overall a great product! Keep up the good work!

Bri Rising

I use this app to send clients links to private files and it is perfect. Easy to use, integrates nicely with Shopify. Once a product is setup, I don't have to think about it anymore, SendOwl does the rest. Highly recommend.

NeedleNinjas

I sell Cross-stitching designs as pdf downloads, so it's only about digital goods for me.

With SendOwl, i can attach two pdf - one for black&white printers and one for colour printers, to each product. The customers can download it right after purchasing or by clicking on links on their purchase email.

SendOwl works fine. I recommend it.

Proshowstore

As a fully Digital Store, SendOwl is literally the connection between me and my customers. The process is great, the support is wonderful, and the ability to add download links to the Thank You Page, Customer Area, and Email is perfect. Two enthusiastic thumbs up!

Ftinstitute

Amazingly easy and reliable. We use it for selling digital downloads as well as limited-time access to video streaming.

Lwtshop

Love it :) So easy to use and means I don’t have to send files to customers manually. Saves so much time - highly recommend it

Multilingualbooks

a pretty good app would def recommend for a try!

Mastering The Mix

No problems whatsoever. Great product, well done SendOwl!

5rs Bible Study

At this point we only sell digital products, so we really needed the SendOwl integration. We've been using SendOwl for a few years now on another site and it has been the easiest platform by far, so I was thrilled to see that it was available within Shopify. Thanks guys, and keep up the great work!