SendOwl

SendOwl

by SendOwl

Sell digital files and downloads

Magazine Mama

Great app and wonderful customer service! I've used them since I first opened my shop. I recommend them to everyone, especially if you have a digital product, service or membership that you offer.

Double Edge Films

This is a fabulous way to deliver digital goods and also works great if you are bundling physical and digital goods together in one product. George is always very responsive to questions and I couldn't be more happy! It just works!!!

Big Picture Science

SendOwl is easy to set up through Shopify. SendOwl's automated delivery of our digital products is instant and reliable. We highly recommend SendOwl.

IT Quality Management Solutions

Our business needs a reliability of the download engine. This is what you will get with SendOwl and support is superb.

Troop Digital

Really impressed with every aspect of this app. The support is also excellent. Highly recommend!

Rod Machado's Aviation Learning Center

SendOwl has been a godsend for me. I sell PDF ebooks and the only practical way to protect them is with PDF stamping. SendOwl quickly and easily stamps these ebooks (some as large as 70 MB) with the customer's name and order info for easy tracking. SendOwl also allows me to provide download of my audiobooks and videos to my customers, too.

Working with George Palmer is an absolute delight, too. He quickly and clearly answered all the questions I had about setup and execution and I couldn't be happier.

Sincerely,
Rod Machado

insessionaudio

Great service. Great support. Send Owl is an excellent and well thought out system.

Mei Li Paperie

Wonderful app! Easy set up and it just runs in the background and haven't had to worry or check up on it since it was set up. Delivers the content to customers fantastically. Its so refreshing to have an app that does what it says it does without frustrations, having to email support, or with time spent checking up on it to make sure its doing its job!

Discovery Center Store

Great app, simple to set-up, and get started with. Lots of options for digital content delivery, it was just what we were looking for.
We have had no issues with it, works great. The free trial give you enough time to try things out to see if it will work for you ... and it will.

Opera Depot

If you are looking for an incredible platform for delivery of your digital products your search stops here. This is by far the best on shopify especially if you have many digital products. Other apps force you to upload the files to their servers whereas sendowl lets you host the files on your own server. This will save you a lot of money since you would otherwise be forced to pay a premium for the storage space. Their customer service is the top notch. I reported a bug and they fixed it within a day!