SEO ‑ All in One & Auto SEO

Find SEO problems, Improve SEO & Sell more. Advanced JSON-LD

$9.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Gear4Guys

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

helos do the hard seo guess work and helps me forcus on the things that matter to me like products and ads

bkpacker

Location Greece

Great APP!!!Its very helpful and easy to use.I suggest to download this app because in my case worked nice!

Blue Anime

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 1 month

A great solution for beginners to start on the complex world of SEO.
Lets you figure out where you standing in terms of SEO, including bulk editing for almost anything in the store!
Would like that they will provide more updated and friendly-use guides for dummies.

Athleticagear.com

So far, the program has been easy to use and helpful, it found missing collection issues and alt tag issues and helped me to fix them.

KelBoKDO

Location France

I installed this app to learn how to inscrase my SeO. With your app, very clear I learn well and I worked Well my SEO.

Hopkins Barn

I used this app in hopes it would help me fix my seo. Ironically, it told me to fix an image of a product, that I do not even carry nor was it even remotely related. It told me I needed to fix Malaysian-Body-wave-Extensions which seems so ridiculous when I carry tote bags. I don't understand how I would get such an erroneous error.

Jetmap

Location India

M4P Clothing™

Time spent using app About 1 year

Easy to use and useful free tool. I recommend this app as it is needed to proper seo and makes things easier

Safe-T-Stand

Really solid app. Great interface, comprehensive and really helps you dial in on your SEO. Great for beginners to experts.

Orshy Cosmetics

Time spent using app About 1 year

It is a great app for an in-depth analysis of your Shopify site, It really checks on all SEO aspects of your website from speed to meta tags, alt info to everything. It also gives great suggestions on how to improve on the SEO ratings.