4.3

Merchants highly recommend this app for its affordability, effectiveness, and user-friendly interface. It's praised for its ability to fix SEO issues, boost traffic, and provide detailed keyword ranking insights. The automatic functions are particularly beneficial for stores with numerous products. Merchants appreciate the detailed breakdown of SEO problems and improvement recommendations. Many reported an increase in organic sessions after using the app. The customer support is also noted as quick and professional.

Edited February 27, 2019

Jetmap
India
Edited April 4, 2019

Only just downloaded this app but it's really not user friendly to those that have no interest in learning coding.

Now it seems as though it won't let me leave a 1 star review.

Club497
July 15, 2018

Good app. Would definately give a try.

Desiroyale
July 2, 2018

the best app in Shopify, I recommended any want who want to rank high in google search

Eshoopa
South Africa
March 6, 2019

Overdoes it for a free app. Has all the basic SEO needs and some automatic functions that was usefull when having thousands of products.

Like ANNA
Denmark
November 26, 2018

Liked it better when it was free, but still good value for $5. Does everything you need to cover the main SEO bases.

Unclutter
February 28, 2019

I installed this app to learn how to inscrase my SeO. With your app, very clear I learn well and I worked Well my SEO.

KelBoKDO
France
June 27, 2018

Excellent SEO app love it and will recommend to others.

Coffeecupx
July 19, 2018

Thanks! This App is so useful!!

Kimonode
Japan
Edited March 26, 2019

it help me a lot. fine APP. I recommend on everybody.
I have to continue the processing. Nice for the beginner.

Partir Loin