SEO ‑ All in One & Auto SEO

Find SEO problems, Improve SEO & Sell more. Advanced JSON-LD

$9.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Beautylet Store

Location Brazil

gOOD TO CHECK SEO things. Still learning how to get more

Still do not try support

Will review again soon

TechCase

I love this app it works extremely well and brought me tons of great high quality customers. Which made me a lot of money!

Jeune Otaku

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

I used it to add description to all images on my site ! Easy to use and effective ! Thanks a lot ! Can't wait to see what else can be done !

Trendy Keychains Shop

I am really liking this app. Its really laid out for you and makes adding seo descriptions easy! Thanks

True Trust Trade

Hi. My name is Hayati.

I love this application. I m checked page source, this application realy and instantly change my collections pages, product pages titles and metatags. And add images alt tags.

thanks to this applications developers and all other friends. ♥ ☺ ♥ ☺ ♥

ewatchsale.com

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Awesome free SEO tool, for a large ecommerce site, this tool saved us so much time! Love it! Thanks a bunch guys for such great App and it's free!! You guys rock! :)

Snow Convenience

Location Australia
Time spent using app 1 day

nice attempt but overall found it is easier to "get" you to fix it with the app then explain or guide the issues resolved. the interface is clear and simple

issues:
References inline CSS done by Shopify imported code.
References plaintext emails for image links.

lack of details in regards to resolving issues similar SEO tools exist online and don't require using an in control panel access to scan

Mugnster

Time spent using app About 1 month

We use is for Mugnster.com and app has very descriptive and easy-to-use interface. We definitely recommend this SEO app everyone. Thank you!

Emazdeals

Time spent using app 14 minutes

very good application.shows your site's SEO problems. I would recommend it to any one,Trying to keep track of his SEO ranking.

TotalPoster

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Excellent support on Meta titles and Meta descriptions, helping us get organised for many 1000's of products. Would recommend the App as a great time saver. Quick response to single issue noindex problem. Very good !