Optim : Auto & All in One SEO

Find SEO problems, Improve SEO & Sell more. Advanced JSON-LD

$8.99/month. 14-day free trial.

seo all in one tool

Mercy Abounding

Time spent using app 2 minutes

I am just installing this APP and I hope it works as stated

Picaspets

Time spent using app Over 2 years

So far this is a great app. Only just started to scratch the surface but looks like there is lots of usual info incorporated. Has a slight issue initially where the app wouldn't load. Contacted support and had replies back from them really quickly and they fixed the issue. Looking forward to seeing what else this app can do

Sticky Thing

Got to say, I'm no tech person so got myself a bit stuck at first but support came back to me in literally 5 mins and fixed my issues, no problem at all. This app is great, would give it 6 stars if I could. Once I'd got past my hiccup with installation it was super easy to work through and have conducted an external seo check that came back spot on.
An great app with great, truly helpful support, what more do you need.

Hypelist

This app is free and seems to work nicely providing some real tools to use for SEO

Mydogmonsters

So far so good. Support was fast to reply and very helpful. I think I have tested every SEO app for shopify and this one has the most potential and the most features.

Leki Store

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

What's a shitting app!I have just installed and uninstalled right now

Parfumaniacom

Location Turkey

beautiful. but there is no support service.

Proqual

Good App had it for awhile now helped me improve my SEO a lot and rank better in google - my shop > https://proqual.myshopify.com is ranked a lot higher now . would recommend this app !

Unity Vapor

Time spent using app About 19 hours

Really intuitive SEO tool. It is very user friendly and helped my store tremendously.

Oz Discount

Location Australia

So far really liking this app doing wonders