SEO ‑ All in One & Auto SEO

SEO ‑ All in One & Auto SEO

by Softpulse Infotech

Find SEO problems, Improve SEO & Sell more. Advanced JSON+LD

Fashionivo

Very Slow and Poor app!! Not working anyway for Seo...big Scam don't subscribe anyway don't waste money

July 23, 2019

We just checked with our app and it is working fine as it should. Sorry for the inconvenience . What exact issue you are facing with our app ? It would be great if you can write us on support@shopiapps.in .
We will be happy to help you.
Thanks.

GrumpyTshirt

I installed the app, checked what it does and decide to uninstall it. BUT the app still pushes the settings on my page even though I uninstalled it. It still pushes the json-ld data and all that. I can see because they are delimited by the commented html . Why isn't everything removed since i uninstalled the app ?

Bysko’sPetWears

Made me do this before I could use the app. So stupid nxjdndjdndbdjdjdndndndndndndndndndndndndndndndndn

DERMANAM

Did not get a chance to use it and it is already asking for reviews. On reviews there is already a written review. I am confused by this app

April 15, 2019

There is some misunderstanding, There is no such written review can be given from our end. You can write us on support@shopiapps.in if you are facing any issue.

Manipura Malas

No customer support. Waiting weeks for a reply that never comes. A bit of a ghost app. God knows what it does really.

March 23, 2019

We are responding our each and every support request tickets.
App will help you to,
+ set dynamic & unique meta templates.
+ set & test JSON+LD
+ fix broken links
+ set image ALT texts
and much more.

Sorry if you face any delay or inconvenience from our end.
Please write us on support@shopiapps.in for further assistance.

Hopkins Barn

I used this app in hopes it would help me fix my seo. Ironically, it told me to fix an image of a product, that I do not even carry nor was it even remotely related. It told me I needed to fix Malaysian-Body-wave-Extensions which seems so ridiculous when I carry tote bags. I don't understand how I would get such an erroneous error.

Universal Harbor Store

Want money after offering something for free. Tired of bait and switch. Maybe they can take my advise and be honest.

OLD KENTUCKY

NOT FREE REALLY SUCKS THAT YOU HAVE TO WRITE A MINIMUM OF 100 CHARACTERS AS THERE IS NOT MUCH ELSE TO SAY

Mollycoddle Me

Did everything as instructed but still unable to complete the installation. Please connect with me and I will change my review.

Outdoor & Camping Gear

i installed this app more than a week ago, i didn't see any difference or changes on my website, i guess i have to do all the work myself which i can do without paying $200, besides i contacted them asking for help and never got a reply back.
The reason i download this Apps is to get my store up and running faster, i am not going to pay a monthly fee for an app that doesn't even answers your questions. Sorry SEO-All In One just didn't get impress by support. I have to say though! nice app and easy to navigate but if i have to do all the work than what's the point.

Previous 1