SEO ‑ All in One & Auto SEO

SEO ‑ All in One & Auto SEO

by Softpulse Infotech

Find SEO problems, Improve SEO & Sell more. Advanced JSON+LD

Dillinger's Boutique & Barbier

great! we needed help to review our website seo and this app really made it easyr for us to do so! even with little knowledge

Senseaura | La savonnerie de Québec

verry good app. facile a configurer. Quelques option mal expliqué mais on fini par trouver..........

Modern Mister

This is the first Shopify app I have used where I found it so useful that I had to write a review. I have been running my store for roughly three months now, and I was very skeptical of spending the $8.99/mo for this app (I know it isn't much, but it's a lot when you're starting out and struggling to hit profitable). It has been very well worth it so far.

Before installing the app I would, at best, get an organic session once every couple of weeks. Improving organic reach has been incredibly tedious since I have over 500 products in my store, so editing every image, SEO description, title, etc is too demanding. I installed the app and decided to give it a shot and see what happens.

The interface is intuitive and super easy to use. Everything is laid out really well. The dashboard page makes it easy to get started and understand what you need to do. Adding SEO fields to products is effortlessly simple once you get started. Overall, it took me an hour at the very most to get it all set up.

In the first two weeks after adding the app, I forgot about it and began to assume that the SEO changes had little to no effect. It wasn't long after that though that I started consistently seeing 3-7 organic sessions daily. Mind you, for a store in the first 4 months this feels incredible. For a larger or more established store, I imagine that one would see a much larger increase.

I highly recommend this app for getting your SEO up and running. Everything in the app can certainly be done manually or by editing the CSV file and uploading it to Shopify. If you can't spare the $8.99 a month, then definitely look into that route. Otherwise, give the app a shot and a couple of months for results to kick in. It'll be worth it.

VOICEOPIN INTERNATIONAL AND VOICEOPIN SPIRITUAL JOURNEY

We have decided to delete the negative review that we gave to this app company because he stepped in, accepted responsibility and he has really been providing excellent customer service. We really love this app--thus far--. The developer as developed an excellent ticketing system for responding to the clients but they need to let the clients know that they don't work on the week-ends.

Apostolic Clothing

love this app! it does a great job at letting us know immediate changes that need to be done! Also love the image tag features

Bob Groothuis

Fantastic product with speedy customer service! Although not know a lot about SEO quickly got good high search engine results.

ZNR Online Retail

awesome app for SEO. This app has helped me improve my SEO for my website. It also provides you with great details on what you need help in

DIATONE INNOVATIONS

it's good for using,i have used it for about 60 days i like it
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ :)

Esavy

so far so good. Will update again in the future. Plus its a FREE app so you cant complain. Made the recommendations already.

Coolio!

Awesome product. I've been looking high and low for an app that helps me easily sort out my structured data and meta tags to make Google happy... and this was it! I literally was starting to pull my hair out with other apps that claimed to do this. No more stress. Well worth the price. Excellent!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21