4.3

Merchants highly recommend this app for its comprehensive SEO features and user-friendly interface. Many have seen an increase in organic sessions and site traffic, attributing it to the app's automatic SEO functions and keyword ranking information. The support team is praised for their quick and effective responses. The free version is also appreciated for offering more features than other free SEO apps, leading to high-quality customers.

Edited May 16, 2020

Was looking to make some quick changes, appears I actually have bigger issues which this tool found for me. Support are on the case and hopefully I should get some good wins resolving the issues since installing this tool. So far so good and I look forward to future developments of the tool!

The Boutik
About 3 years using the app
January 31, 2019

Great all around! It help me understand my page better. Works well to help me figure out what I needed to fix.

Ice Motif
About 3 years using the app
October 9, 2018

SEO - All in One seems like the best free SEO tool out there. I have experience trying to work with the other available tools. I highly recommend it this one.

LifeCulture Apparel
April 20, 2021

very nice app, and very usefull app, don't hesitate to use it you will not regret it thanks for the team

Girazone
Morocco
January 17, 2019

I installed and used it. It is easy to use and functional. Excellent!!!
Highly recommend to people.

W I S H B O N N E
April 16, 2018

So far this is a great app. Only just started to scratch the surface but looks like there is lots of usual info incorporated. Has a slight issue initially where the app wouldn't load. Contacted support and had replies back from them really quickly and they fixed the issue. Looking forward to seeing what else this app can do

Picaspets
September 23, 2019

I used this app to perform auto SEO for my store https://www.trendgadgetshome.com website. This tool is the best i'v ever used. It is automatically performing basic SEO for my site. Also, provide valuable information about keyword ranking. I highly recommended this app.

TrendGadgetsHome
Germany
Edited March 14, 2019

Excellent support on Meta titles and Meta descriptions, helping us get organised for many 1000's of products. Would recommend the App as a great time saver. Quick response to single issue noindex problem. Very good !

TotalPoster
October 26, 2018

Awesome free SEO tool, for a large ecommerce site, this tool saved us so much time! Love it! Thanks a bunch guys for such great App and it's free!! You guys rock! :)

ewatchsale.com
October 11, 2018

This tool seems to get the job done. Support is quick and professional. Pricing for additional services seems reasonable.

The Aloha Market Kona