Reviews (4,110)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly SEO and speed boosting features, which have notably improved search rankings, organic traffic, and website loading times. The app's clear analytics, multi-language support, and personalized SEO strategies are also praised. The customer support team is recognized for their quick and professional service. Many find the app cost-effective and appreciate its commitment to transparency and communication. It's recommended for both SEO beginners and experts.

May 17, 2024

Today, I was helped by Tina. she was so helpful and patient while we worked through improving my overall performance through shopify. today i got more accomplished through her help then the whole time ive been using the site!

Glamour Girlz Central Highland Park
Over 3 years using the app
May 3, 2024

This is an excellent app. The setup is extremely easy and does not require any coding. As a merchant in Japan, I appreciate that the admin interface can be switched to Japanese, making it accessible even for Japanese users who are not proficient in English. (Although there are some odd translations, I find it smoother to switch back to English for certain parts to understand better.)

No deep knowledge of SEO is necessary, as the app guides you through the process. Above all, the chat support is fantastic. They are quick, friendly yet professional, and I am always grateful for their service. They don’t just handle issues with one staff member; instead, multiple staff members work together to resolve problems. Even if resolution takes time, another staff member continues to assist smoothly.

I've definitely seen real improvements in SEO and site speed, so I plan to keep using it! Thank you!

RUGMATAG
Japan
About 1 year using the app
May 16, 2024

Linda was extremely kind and walked me through the basics! Very patient and gave clear instructions on what I needed to do to improve my SEO

Unique Bunny
Over 2 years using the app
June 9, 2024

I received the best assistance ever from Linda. She responded quickly and was very kind and knowledgeable. She provided multiple suggestions and guided me through the process. Linda also sent images showing where to follow through in each section, which were extremely helpful and made it easy to follow. I couldn't have done better without her help. SearchPie is awesome!

StellarsDream™
18 days using the app
June 15, 2024

so far we are pretty satisfied with the app, not only showing everything that needs attention in a clear, sorted manner, but also providing very straightforward steps and guides on how to perform the fix.

We are using the free features for aiding our "Manual SEO", would love to see if the paid feature will help or not in the future. Overall, nice app.

Ucomen
China
About 1 month using the app
May 24, 2024

SearchPie is a huge blessing. There are so many features to help with SEO optimization including image compression, broken link fixes, keyword search campaigns, and more. Everything is easy to set up.

When you're not sure what to do talk to my favorite support specialist, Wendy! She can help you step-by-step with ease and comfort. She made me feel like a friend was guiding me through every step of the way. That kind of support is lost these days and we need more people like her. Wendy knows how to help and is ready to help you. Trust SearchPie to help with your SEO traffic. That's what I'm doing.

Mugs AnyTime
24 days using the app
June 18, 2024

Tina was very helpful, and walked us through the steps to optimize our stores performance and helped increase our organic traffic.

Elevate
Over 2 years using the app
July 2, 2024

I have the free version and Hana was outstanding In her helping me satisfy all the bad marks against my SEO. I am very pleased and definitely will get the paid version soon, they were so helpful for over an hour getting everything right! So much appreciated thank you Hana!!!

Altered-Minds
2 months using the app
Edited June 26, 2024

The search pie team is awesome. They were patient and extremely helpful even for the FREE PLAN Subscribers. From customer service to development, SeachPie has been a huge help.

We just signed up for the enterprise plan. Very excited to see the results!

dmsostore
About 3 years using the app
April 26, 2024

I didn’t know much about seo or speed optimization and honestly this app really helped my website I will definitely be leaving another review in about 3 months to let you all know the progress and how it helped conversions . But it was a very smooth process installing and getting the help I needed I had an excellent searchpie representative help me her name was Krystal she showed lots of patience and was very helpful in guiding me through every step she customer service was top tier ! Thank you so much to search pie for helping me optimize my website ! And I hope to continue working with you !

Elly Bella Candles