4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and features that enhance SEO and site speed. Many have seen significant improvements in their search rankings, organic traffic, and loading times. The customer support is frequently praised for its quick, professional service, with staff members often singled out for their exceptional help. The app is recommended for both experts and beginners due to its simplicity and high level of support. It's also noted for its cost-effectiveness, making it a valuable tool for small businesses.

May 13, 2024

Hana was a wonderful customer rep! She talked me through step-by-step as to how to utilise features for better performance ! The process was quick and easy for me! I hope to contact her again in the near future! :)

HOUSE D'LUXE
South Africa
About 1 year using the app
March 25, 2024

Customer service was very helpful, free plan works great looking to upgrade soon.

dmsostore
Almost 3 years using the app
April 23, 2024

Good, but bit expensive.

Bagallary
2 days using the app
January 30, 2024

I started using the application now. I can comment after use. But the support team is very good. especially Anne was very helpful

DIYLabs
About 2 hours using the app
January 16, 2024

Really good, but sadly to expensive

Amero

WILLOW JERSEY
Jersey
33 minutes using the app
April 30, 2024

l'assistant était super, j'attends pour la promotion de ma boutique

MON CHOIX
Côte d’Ivoire
About 8 hours using the app
January 31, 2024

nice

PawPal Essentials
5 days using the app
March 5, 2024

CONSIGLIO QUEST'APP MA SOPRATUTTO DAISY PER LA SUA DISPONIBILITÀ,RIGUARGO A CORREGGERE LA SEO DEI MIEI PRODOTTI GUIDANDOMI E ESSERMI DI SUPPORTO.

Pet Shop
Italy
About 4 hours using the app
June 22, 2023

So far I've been happy with the app and the help I received from Wendy. She gave me some good suggestions and reviewed what I already had seen. Looking forward to using this more in the future

Memories & Treasures
4 months using the app
Secomapp replied July 25, 2023

Please accept our gratitude for your review 💛 Our team is super happy that we met your expectations and reached your satisfaction. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us via livechat, whenever you need us. All the best, Gina.