4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its effectiveness in enhancing SEO rankings and website speed. They commend its user-friendly interface, detailed analytics, and quick results. The customer support, particularly Wendy, is praised for their promptness and expertise. Merchants find the app cost-effective and value its comprehensive features including SEO optimization, speed improvement, error detection, and personalized guidance.

November 15, 2023

I chatted today with Timber and Ainsley and both of them were very nice, helpful and new their stuff. They helped me through all my issues step by step with patience and friendliness. I highly recommend their service and its good to know that when you need help you will get excellent service here. God bless them.

Regenassart
Switzerland
10 months using the app
January 2, 2024

The app significantly improved my website's SEO performance, and the speed boost is noticeable. What's even more impressive is the exceptional customer support, especially from Wendy. She was incredibly helpful, addressing my queries promptly and offering valuable insights.

LEPOTEC SHOP
China
About 3 years using the app
January 13, 2024

I have been using this app for less than two weeks and my SEO ranking has increased dramatically. The team is super helpful and friendly. I love this app and highly recommend using it especially if you are not very techy and don't understand SEO they will walk you through and the app is easy to use. HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!

Guyanese Swag
12 days using the app
January 23, 2024

Amazing experience! Team is very responsive and communicate well every step of the way. I recommend if building new store, they get the job done!

Proxcity Shop
11 days using the app
January 22, 2024

Krystal was great, quite easy to understand, I'm a beginner so she really helped show me what I needed to do, how to do it, and why it is beneficial. Excellent job!

Casually Elegant Creations
5 days using the app
January 16, 2024

Excellent results, I just Loved this tool and i also wanna appreciate the help center team
Specially Jane who helped me alot, they are really well cooperative and tells everything in details. I just wanna do recommend this tool is game changer.

Tuflihoon FashioNest
7 days using the app
December 6, 2023

I must say, this is the best app for SEO. This is the best app for website optimizer. Definitely give it a try for people who want to increase their and optimize their website. Totally recommended

CobbleDry
About 2 months using the app
Edited January 22, 2024

Krystal provided a tremendous amount of help without me ever even asking. The app has a few great unpaid features and amazing support! It also provides a lot better SEO and optimization results than other apps I've used.

HydroThrive™
4 days using the app
January 22, 2024

"I've tried a few applications before, and they were quite challenging and complicated. Working with Wendy and timber was fantastic – it went smoothly, very friendly, and straightforward. She behaves so warmly and amicably that I'd be sad when the settings are over :)"

Pasha bags
Türkiye
26 days using the app
December 24, 2023

Extremely helpful team who work above and beyond to ensure your SEO goals are met! Highly recommend :)

24K9