4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its SEO enhancement and speed optimization features, noting improvements in site speed, search rankings, and organic traffic. The app's clear analytics and exceptional customer support are highly praised, with team members Wendy, Dmitri, Anne, Linda, and Jane receiving special mentions. Additional services like a full SEO report and local search option are available for an extra cost. However, some merchants reported compatibility issues with certain templates.

June 17, 2020

This was very easy to use. Best app for optimizing your SEO. Great for beginners. But I look forward to seeing the possibilities. Thank you...

swifits.com
Sri Lanka
November 17, 2022

useful app and helpful support staff makes using the app a very easy process, would be happy to recommend

neura
Secomapp replied November 17, 2022

So glad to see that you are fully satisfied with our app and support service! Thank you so much for the lovely feedback 🤗 We are very happy to talk to you anytime you need SEO assistance via Live chat window. Best, Anne.

December 23, 2022

pretty good, super fast response when troubleshooting. they were able to identify issues and help me fix them right away

MejMar
Secomapp replied December 25, 2022

Let me on behalf of all our team members, to thank you for such kind words addressed to us. We were very pleased to read your review 😊 May you need further assistance, please contact us via our live chat. Sincerely, Sally.

May 14, 2023

Krystal when above and beyond what she needed to do. Great customer service skills
and also she walked me through the process step by step

One Stop Shop
Secomapp replied May 16, 2023

Your words are so priceless and our support team, particularly Krystal, is really delighted to hear them 💝 We truly appreciate your feedback and your business, so please come back to us anytime you want, Krystal and all supporters will be available every time you reach out. Regards, Flora.

Edited December 3, 2019

love it i really appreciate what the free version of the app makes possible and i look forward to future updates

WePrintYourDesign™.com
November 15, 2019

Very good App to assist with SEO. It is well worth your time to see it work for your site. I just added and am anxious to see all the features and how they can benefit us.

Eden’s Addictions
January 23, 2020

This app is incredibly easy and quick to use. I haven't had any issues with it. Quickly fixed problems on my site in one click - problems I didn't know I had.

Sophia Dee Skincare
Edited September 18, 2022

Very good SEO application, satisfying, and very good service Glad for me to know. Success always for this application for the common good And one more thing, thank you dear Flora
You're the best, thank you so much Flora and I really appreciate that
Success will always be with you

ZOYA
Indonesia
Secomapp replied September 19, 2022

We are delighted to hear that our Flora's support has been immensely helpful to you! Nothing is more important to us than delivering the best service to customers ✨ Please contact us if there is anything else we can do for you! Sincerely, Jason.

November 4, 2019

Super helpful. Appreciate the assistance thus far and would recommend. SEO optimization has become VERY important and imperative in a businesses success and I appreciate how thorough and helpful this app is!

Dainty Designs Co
Edited October 23, 2021

I downloaded the app for optimization of loading, great so far....too easy? One start because I want sure if every step

NeuroDiverse Gear
Secomapp replied October 25, 2021

Dear NeuroDiverse Gear team,

It's such a wonderful start when you can feel at ease to experience our app from the first steps 🥰 I just wanted you to know that we truly feel honored to be your chosen SEO app. We thank you so much for leaving encouraging words for our team right when you just get started with the app.

All of our staff do work really hard to try to keep the app as easy to use as possible for all customers, especially for our lovely customers like you. And we’re happy to hear we hit that mark! You have our words that we are with you from now on until when you achive your SEO goal.

Let's go to the app and Live chat with us when you find anything tricky, we'll handle it for you quickly.

Lea - SEO Booster team