4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for boosting search rankings and improving website loading times. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, clear analytics, and features like SEO Booster and bulk editing. Many have seen immediate improvements in their website's performance. The customer support team is praised for their prompt, professional service and step-by-step guidance. The app offers a free plan and an Enterprise-level package, making it cost-effective and suitable for both SEO beginners and experts.

April 18, 2023

Flora was amazing and extremely fast to get back to me. My request was completed efficiently and effectively.

Purple Genie Online
South Africa
Secomapp replied April 20, 2023

You literally made our day great! Thank you so much for such warm and kind words for the app and also our support service 😍. If there is anything else you may require our help, don’t hesitate to contact us! Best regards, Hana.

November 17, 2020

So far so good. Just started using the app and excited to see how it will help our site with SEO tips.

Rejected Hearts Club
October 24, 2022

It was verry good experience, helpful and i get everythink what i need thanks. they help with my website and my site its loking good now and they also manage my google businessprofile!! :)

Organicry Creek
Finland
Secomapp replied October 25, 2022

Thank you so much for your review 💗 Great that you let our team be your SEO companion. Please stay close to our free support service right in-app Livechat so our team can help you make better use of our app. Kind regards, Linda.

Edited January 26, 2020

yah its cool
very nice cool application, I love it she help me so good for my geo website, thanks to you

CECOTEC™
France
May 25, 2021

I love using this app.Its easy to set up with your store and is great improvement getting my products out there to sell.

BLESS LYFE
Secomapp replied May 25, 2021

Thank you for your kind appreciation. Every time we read that our customers love the experience with our SEO app, our small team is deeply motivated and feels right for what we are doing. We promise to keep our hard work everyday and support you with our utmost dedication.

Hori - SEO Booster team

October 10, 2019

Easy SEO fixes! :) Really happy about the result, we don't even have to tweak that many things. Easy for non-technical people too.

Cheesecakey
Singapore
November 25, 2020

Great to use for optimize your website and will automatically to fix problem of your website and directed to the destination addressing

Healthy Medicine
July 31, 2020

nice app,no bs, all clear, good working tools. recoomend to everyone. also is they use google search

DisToys
Brazil
August 10, 2020

amazing............................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!so quick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuelelectric
Edited September 25, 2021

nice ......................work...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................thanks hana for supporting

thekanak
India
Secomapp replied September 28, 2021

We are humbled and grateful for such a lovely and caring review team at thekanak! 🌞 We send millions of thanks to you.

Our main focus is to serve your requirements with our SEO Booster and effective assistance. We are honored to have you as our beloved customer. It has been an immense pleasure serving you all through this time and please be sure that we will go above and beyond to keep it up.

We are gratified for the happiness of assisting you and we sincerely hope that our cooperation will be everlasting and fruitful. Don't hesitate to give us a shout whenever you need our hand! Hana and our team is looking forward to your next visit!

Natsu - SEO Booster team