4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its effectiveness in enhancing SEO rankings and website speed. They commend its user-friendly interface, detailed analytics, and quick results. The customer support, particularly Wendy, is praised for their promptness and expertise. Merchants find the app cost-effective and value its comprehensive features including SEO optimization, speed improvement, error detection, and personalized guidance.

Edited December 31, 2020

This Is Truly A Great App That Handles Issues Within Minutes I truly love this app and what it brings to our business!

KUA Fashions
February 1, 2023

La atención de Linda ha sido de gran ayuda en poner mi tienda a punto en mi posicionamiento SEO, gracias!

CAPAS CAPICUA
Spain
Secomapp replied February 1, 2023

Nos complace que haya recibido un gran apoyo de nuestra Linda, ella sin duda se sentiría feliz de escuchar su reseña 💚 Si necesita más ayuda, no dude en enviarnos mensajes en la ventana de chat en vivo en cualquier momento. Atentamente, Sally.

September 30, 2019

nice and easy to use app great that it is free and user friendly i will recommend others to try at least one time ,

MyTravelGears
December 16, 2019

super easy to set up and free. it did things for me that i would not know how to do on my own for SEO. thanks!

All of Portugal
March 14, 2022

Hana was very awesome and very nice! i highly recommend this app for your seo services, they treat you well

Elegant Glam
Secomapp replied March 20, 2022

Dearest Elegant Glam team ✨

Our whole team is so thrilled and can't be any happier to have satisfied you with our app and services! Hana would be extremely happy to read your feedback. Thanks to your support, we will certainly work harder to improve our SEO Booster app.

Should you need our support, please do not hesitate to drop us a message via live chat channel or email support@secomapp.com. We're always here to help you!

Jason - SEO Booster team

Edited August 9, 2020

love it. amazing seo tools to help grow your sales drastically keep up with he good work want to see mor

Spiral of Truth
December 21, 2019

tres bon application pour votre seo facile a utiliser aussi. À quelques click tout le set up est fait.

merci

Sensations Plus
May 8, 2020

Love it so far. Still on my 7 day free trial but everything seems to be working great. I will be asking for some help with my sitemap. Would recommend.

Bullfrog Hollow Vintage
February 28, 2022

This is a great app! Flora who is one of the customer service representatives
walked me through the entire Basic process of optimizing my Shopify store through the SEO Booster app. Thanks again, Flora!

Kntrygrl Boutique
Secomapp replied March 4, 2022

Hello amazing Kntrygrl Boutique team,

We are so glad to see you go onboard with SEO Booster app 🥳. Thank you very much for your gorgeous review, it is the real source of kindness and inspiration for Flora and our team. We are happy to know that you are satisfied with our support services, moreover, we love to always aim at exceeding your expectations with us.

Please drop us a message via Livechat window anytime you need assistance. We're so looking forward to your next visit!

Gina - SEO Booster team

Edited August 14, 2020

Very Helpful! works amazingly! Love this Shopify app, definitely worth trying, and the best part of this app is that it is FREE! I also was able to find problematic errors with my stores' SEO!

Beauty Boss Cosmetics Store