4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its effectiveness in enhancing SEO rankings and website speed. They commend its user-friendly interface, detailed analytics, and quick results. The customer support, particularly Wendy, is praised for their promptness and expertise. Merchants find the app cost-effective and value its comprehensive features including SEO optimization, speed improvement, error detection, and personalized guidance.

September 27, 2019

Only discovered this app today. Very easy to use, very well explained. All done in one click. Thank you!

Eco, Love & Other Stuff
43 minutes using the app
April 19, 2020

Awesome, simple and powerful tool to help any shopify user to boost organic search / SEO. Strongly recommended

Popeline
42 minutes using the app
December 16, 2022

Great app & customers services
useful and help you to be seen on google search
speed up your site for better customer experience

Cube Market
42 minutes using the app
Secomapp replied December 16, 2022

Your wonderful review is the biggest motivation for our team. Thank you so much for your kind words 💗 Please stay connected with us through Live Chat, we're very happy to help you with any SEO questions. Kind regards, Linda.

February 10, 2023

If 5 is the best then i pick 5 and i am happy to get the help i needed to proceed with my business, thank you

Cils Fitness Goal
40 minutes using the app
Secomapp replied February 12, 2023

It's fantastic to hear that you enjoyed our app 🤩 Your happiness motivates us to keep going on and pushing for greater customer service. Just contact us whenever you need our support, we are here anytime for you. Best regards, Hana.

December 8, 2020

Hmm, that easy huh? Well, we'll see how time unfolds and we'll be back to give an updated review! Have high hopes for this.

Poranto!
41 minutes using the app
February 9, 2023

I am sooo impressed by this app. I just signed up and had a few questions and Krystal was so patient and answered all of my questions thoroughly. The features were fully explained. I am so appreciative. Thank you Krystal!!

#Endthestereotypes
40 minutes using the app
Secomapp replied February 9, 2023

We are overjoyed to learn that you found our support service great 💕 Our team is looking forward to providing you with an even better experience as you go through your journey, so just drop us a message anytime! Best, Anne.

Edited February 19, 2023

Downloaded this app today and had such a great experience! Anne was very friendly and helped get the app up and going. Great experience! Thanks!

MerciGrace Boutique
Secomapp replied February 19, 2023

Thanks so much for leaving a great 5-star review. It was very thoughtful of you to share that you are happy with our Anne 's assistance 💖 If you have any questions, you can always reach out to us, we're happy to help. Best regards, Hana.

June 5, 2020

Me gusta esta aplicación, aúnque es el primer día que la utilizo. La instalé para ver y solucionar los enlaces rotos de mi web y de què tipo son. Muy bien, he obtenido el informe que quería. Y también para saber mi estado en google. Gracias a todo el equipo desarrollador. Por ahora tengo instalada la versión básica.

Alicetheluxe
Spain
39 minutes using the app
February 25, 2023

This App is a game changer. Krystal helped set things up via the live chat support. Very helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. Looking forward to see what the app can do. The dashboard is very easy to navigate and full of usefull statistics and recommendations

Wake2o™
Secomapp replied February 26, 2023

Your kind words really made our day! Thank you so much 💝 We're so glad to know that you've had a great experience with our support team. Please don't hesiate to drop us a message anytime you need support via Live Chat channel. Regards, Flora.

December 4, 2019

This app did an amazing job at helping me achieve my goal. My store is now receiving a ton of traffic and I have SEO Booster to thank!

Friends Market