Reviews (4,057)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly SEO and speed boosting features, which have notably improved search rankings, organic traffic, and website loading times. The app's clear analytics, multi-language support, and personalized SEO strategies are also praised. The customer support team is recognized for their quick and professional service. Many find the app cost-effective and appreciate its commitment to transparency and communication. It's recommended for both SEO beginners and experts.

October 30, 2022

Great support from the team for the queries and guided instructions to help setup from scratch, Thanks

Lauriko.com
India
Secomapp replied October 31, 2022

Thanks for sharing your review with us. That just made our day! Your review will definitely motivate us to work harder and improve our service day-by-day 💟 Don’t forget to reach our team anytime you are in need. Best regards, Hana.

September 18, 2019

I think its working pretty decently for being free, why are revies 100 characters only i need to wri

Fantaja
Italy
January 11, 2021

This app was excellent.. very user friendly. I am very appreciate of the speed to which the app cleaned up my SEO issues. I think this is an app to be used on every website .
Bill

SeaMerchants
September 17, 2022

I used this app in optimize my web site speed and search, and its helpful in fixing all problem and broken links
moreover the support staff is very keen and helpful in all times thank you

beautawistore
United Arab Emirates
About 10 hours using the app
Secomapp replied September 19, 2022

Thank you for your kind words! We are happy that our prompt and efficient support has resulted in a great experience for you 💟 We will be looking forward to keep working with you and improve your store as much as we can. Best, Krystal.

February 8, 2023

So glad I found this app ! I am on the free basic plan with search pie. There were issues with irrelevant sitelinks that google search was pulling up under the main site. I researched a lot on how to remove those random links and had resubmitted sitemap twice to google, but the issues were persisting - I was not able to figure it out what I had to do to fix it. I reached out to searchpie helpdesk, where Flora and Jason figured it all out for me and suggested a course of action with detailed yet simple to follow instructions.So thankful for their help, I want to give more than 5 stars !

FaceLume
About 10 hours using the app
Secomapp replied February 9, 2023

Thank you for your feedback 🥰 We pride ourselves in giving the best support to our merchants and we're very delighted that you enjoy that much! Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you have any further concerns. Kind regards, Linda.

September 17, 2021

I used this app to optimize my SEO, had no idea I had so many issues. Thank you SEO Booster for identifying my SEO issues.

Trends Safari
Secomapp replied September 20, 2021

Hello Trends Safari team,

Thank you for spending your time for such an awesome feedback. It just made our day 💝

Here at SEO Booster, we always put customer satisfaction as our top priority. It is our pleasure to know that our app has been able to help you improve SEO status of your store. And your satisfaction is a big motivation to us. It keeps us moving forward and improving our service for the better.

Once again, thank you so much for the review. We truly appreciate it. Whenever you need a hand in your SEO journey, feel free to drop us a line via Livechat channel or email. We are happy to be at your service.

Jason - SEO Booster team

April 14, 2023

I had so many questions when I first used this app but Wendy was very kind and patient answering all my questions and guiding me step by step. Thank you!

Kgift.shop
Singapore
Secomapp replied April 17, 2023

We are delighted to learn that you are satisfied with Wendy's assistance from the first steps. If there is anything you may require our assistance with, don’t hesitate to contact us in Livechat channel in-app. All the best, Sophie. 💗

September 14, 2019

I think it did the job easy to use for my first time doing my own shopify store. very happy how easy is to install

MY L.A. STYLE
June 2, 2020

Coooool ! Great work for me ! Easy and fast for good SEO! Try and look for free. Thank you.... Good work

MELISAC
France
About 8 hours using the app
April 15, 2020

I love this app! Helps a lot for newbies like me. Thanks SEO Booster - SEO Marketing! Looking forward for a better page.

Fresh Home & Kitchen