SEO Booster ‑ SEO Marketing

SEO Booster ‑ SEO Marketing | Reviews

by Secomapp

Easy SEO, Google traffic & higher ranking. 24/7 Live Support

Japan Knife Shop

This is a disappointing app. This app didn't help improve SEO. What's more, I had a bad experince by their customer service. When we uninstall the app, title tag and meta description were caused problem. We asked them to fix them, but they deleted title tag and meta description from all pages of our site. They did not notice that even though we emailed a couple of times. We emailed them to fix the code, but they did not response. They did not notice the problem caused by them. I had to fix the code broken by them. It's a bad experience.

August 21, 2021

Dear Japan Knife Shop team,

I appreciate you letting me know about your unexpected experience. We strive to ensure every customer is satisfied with our business, and I apologize for any way in which we may have inconvenienced you.

We replied all your email but the replies seemed not well-delivered to you. Our app didn't delete your SEO tags, and our dev has cleared all codes fo the app on your theme, which means all your SEO tags are back to Shopify default.

We have sent you a follow-up email on this issue, please check your email inbox and give us another chance to bring you a better experience with our app. Thank you very much!

Truly

This app only looks at your product description, not at the actual SEO copy written in Shopify. If you want to look at that by-product you need to copy and paste it.

August 20, 2021

Dear Trulylifestyle admin,

We’re sorry for your unexpected experience. You’re leaving so quickly that we haven’t had a full chance to back you up. Please asap check our follow-up email which shows you how our expert can help handle your request exactly as you mentioned here. Thank you so much.

Lea - SEO Booster team

Furnitica

DO NOT INSTALL THIS APP! After installing the free version, all my Meat Titles are removed and my domain name is there instead of titles, after removing the app, I can't make any changes on my pages and categories. This is dangerous!

February 14, 2021

So sorry for your unhappy experience. However, our team has checked and found that you have not used any feature relating to Title and Description with the app yet. The issue was investigated to be caused by an improper theme copying, not for the app originally. And we highly recommend any merchant not copying the theme manually like that so the app will be working smoothly. One support mail has just been sent to you with details to help you get out of the situation quickly. Please respond to the mail (support@secomapp.com) so we can continue to back you up asap.

Black Peek-a-Boo

i have not used the app yet. just downloaded the app and already got a rate reply. which i canot pass until i have been forced to write in this box

January 10, 2021

Hello there,
Quick-start is one-time shown for very new customers. It helps you have the first impression of the easy and friendly use of the app.
Besides, with just a few clicks there, some SEO issues from your site have been truly fixed.
Sure, you can skip the review step right on the Quick start. There're buttons for you to do so. It's also shown once so when you refresh or reopen the app, it will not have a chance to bother you at all.
Thanks

NO COMPLY

Google rated us pretty bad for an obvious reason. The App tells us it is all great, what definately is not the case..

October 26, 2020

Because our app just helps you cover SEO onpage while Google bases on other factors to rate your website like performance, link spammer, hacking issues..., many of which might be handled by the website owner only. We believe all authentic sources will show similar SEO points as ours, for example, from this ref link: https://web.dev/measure showing that your SEO is pretty high at over 95. Could you please let us know your specific problems listed from your Google source, so we may consult you a proper solution? Just drop us an email to support@secomapp.com. Thanks

myCigara

Poor app not made for all themes with errors. Support although good did not sort out issues and added that it would take future update to implement fix.

October 6, 2020

We're truly sorry for your unhappy experience. Your requests have been carefully reviewed. Problems with the theme might be due to a misunderstanding. No worries, we'll follow you up to make things clear.

Two Words One Finger

oh my gosh, DO NOT USE! It erased all of my product photos on my site. Can't get anyone to get back to me.

September 23, 2020

We're very sorry to hear that issues happened to your store. However, SEO Booster app does not have any functions that can delete images from your website. We've also sent you a request to access your store to find out the true cause of this problem. Please check our follow-up email and grant us the access so we can back you up further.

Vapester Vaping

If you are thinking about downloading this app, in one word DON'T.
This app is quite hard to set up. The customer service is VERY slow. I would not recommend this app in any way. The interface is also quite old looking and does not provice may features. My web ranking has seriously dropped as this app was not working properly, I check it using one keyword and I have gone from second position on page one to page four. You have been told. They talk a great game about their app and how they are committed to customer service, but trust me this is BS. Seriously don't waste you time and money there are way better SEO apps out there.

May 16, 2020

It's a pity that SEO Booster didn't come up to your expectations. Our team is trying our best to make it better every day with bugs fixing and new features updated regularly. Please drop us an email to support@secomapp.com and let us know which features you are looking for. Thank you.

Vapester Vaping

I found this app to be very hard to set-up yourself, and the customer service department is based in the USA from what I can see. They only work 9-5 and do not work weekends. If you have a problem it can take days to be fixed. I would not install this app if I was you. There are much better SEO apps out there. I cannot explain how disappointed I was with my experience. Problem after problem, my web ranking also dropped quite a lot as well. You have been warned. A message to SEO Booster, you come across as lazy and that you do not care about your customer experience, either do this properly or find another business. Your interface looks five years out of date compared to other SEO apps. My only upside was that you have a link to uninstall you code so I do not have to also uninstall zombie code, that was the ONLY good thing about your app. Stop saying your customer service is great, and actually make it great. Also bring your interface into the modern time, not 2015.

May 16, 2020

We feel sorry that our support speed did not live up to your expectation. However, we have assisted you within the standard support time. You can recheck and see that most of your requests were responded within a couple of hours, some even in minutes. Sorry that we have not provided 24/7 support yet and it takes turn for each request to be handled. Our working time is repeated to you clearly. We would be so appreciated if you could manage to drop us requests within the hours to be supported faster. A follow-up mail has been already sent to you. Please check it for further support.

Ink Shirt

14/05 : Déjà aucune assistance en essai qu'est ce que ça va être lorsque je serais en version payante !!!!! Quand à l'application en elle même à part foutre le bordel dans mes balises Alt rien, quedale

12/05 : J'ai téléchargé cette application dans le but d"améliorer mon référencement SEO. Pour l'instant je dois dire que l'application est simple et intuitive, ça paraît assez complet au niveau des possibilités offertes. Il y a des options que je n'ose encore activé de peur que cela en fasse plus que je ne le voudrait, je contacterais le support le cas échéant. Je reviendrais mettre 1* supplémentaire lorsque j'en aurais obtenue et vue les bénéfices.

July 26, 2021

Je tiens à m'excuser pour votre mauvaise expérience avec notre application.

À propos des balises Alt, pouvez-vous clarifier ce qui vous a rendu confus avec cette fonctionnalité ? Ce serait mieux si vous pouviez nous fournir des captures d'écran de ce problème, afin que nous puissions le détecter et le résoudre le plus rapidement possible.

En raison de la différence de fuseau horaire, il y a peut-être eu des réponses tardives. Mais le support de chat en direct a été amélioré maintenant, nos supports sont toujours disponibles et prêts à vous guider à travers chaque étape de référencement et un seul message. Donc, si vous avez des questions ou des difficultés lors de l'utilisation de l'application, n'hésitez pas à nous le faire savoir !

Chloe - SEO Booster team