SEO Booster ‑ SEO Marketing

SEO Booster ‑ SEO Marketing

by Secomapp

Auto optimize SEO & Google traffic daily. Beginner to Advanced

Vapester Vaping

If you are thinking about downloading this app, in one word DON'T.
This app is quite hard to set up. The customer service is VERY slow. I would not recommend this app in any way. The interface is also quite old looking and does not provice may features. My web ranking has seriously dropped as this app was not working properly, I check it using one keyword and I have gone from second position on page one to page four. You have been told. They talk a great game about their app and how they are committed to customer service, but trust me this is BS. Seriously don't waste you time and money there are way better SEO apps out there.

May 16, 2020

It's a pity that SEO Booster didn't come up to your expectations. Our team is trying our best to make it better every day with bugs fixing and new features updated regularly. Please drop us an email to support@secomapp.com and let us know which features you are looking for. Thank you.

Vapester Vaping

I found this app to be very hard to set-up yourself, and the customer service department is based in the USA from what I can see. They only work 9-5 and do not work weekends. If you have a problem it can take days to be fixed. I would not install this app if I was you. There are much better SEO apps out there. I cannot explain how disappointed I was with my experience. Problem after problem, my web ranking also dropped quite a lot as well. You have been warned. A message to SEO Booster, you come across as lazy and that you do not care about your customer experience, either do this properly or find another business. Your interface looks five years out of date compared to other SEO apps. My only upside was that you have a link to uninstall you code so I do not have to also uninstall zombie code, that was the ONLY good thing about your app. Stop saying your customer service is great, and actually make it great. Also bring your interface into the modern time, not 2015.

May 16, 2020

We feel sorry that our support speed did not live up to your expectation. However, we have assisted you within the standard support time. You can recheck and see that most of your requests were responded within a couple of hours, some even in minutes. Sorry that we have not provided 24/7 support yet and it takes turn for each request to be handled. Our working time is repeated to you clearly. We would be so appreciated if you could manage to drop us requests within the hours to be supported faster. A follow-up mail has been already sent to you. Please check it for further support.

Ink Shirt

14/05 : Déjà aucune assistance en essai qu'est ce que ça va être lorsque je serais en version payante !!!!! Quand à l'application en elle même à part foutre le bordel dans mes balises Alt rien, quedale

12/05 : J'ai téléchargé cette application dans le but d"améliorer mon référencement SEO. Pour l'instant je dois dire que l'application est simple et intuitive, ça paraît assez complet au niveau des possibilités offertes. Il y a des options que je n'ose encore activé de peur que cela en fasse plus que je ne le voudrait, je contacterais le support le cas échéant. Je reviendrais mettre 1* supplémentaire lorsque j'en aurais obtenue et vue les bénéfices.

decentkart

Ok not impressed me just ok cccccddkskslsllssllslslssllsleososososososslekskskskskdkeekekekkelerkekekeo

May 11, 2020

Sorry for your unhappy experience. Because we have not seen any message from you, we're worried that you have not made use of the app properly. Please drop us a mail to support@secomapp.com letting us know what's wrong with the app, we're back you up quickly.

Handmade Haven

DO NOT USE THIS APP! It tells you that it fixes all of your SEO mistakes but you have absolutely NO idea what it changes. I started noticing things going wrong with my site and realized it was this app. Now all of my pages have this long description in the tag which disallows me to post on Pinterest and I can't figure out how to fix it back. Dont use! not worth the headache.

April 7, 2020

We're sorry for your experience. After investigation, we saw that you didn't use our app to set up any descriptions (http://prntscr.com/rv3yne). We recommend you - for the sake of your business - to further investigate to know the true causes of the lengthy descriptions. And you can always check Recent Activities to know what changes have been made by the app.

Outlander Supply Co.

DO NOT INSTALL! This product will not properly remove its json-ld script from the store once uninstalled. The script tags that it installs on your product pages are invalid for a google product feed and this means your products will be unavailable through google organic or paid/cpc search options. I will be contacting Shopify directly to inform them that this app is destructive.

Million Plaza

Very bad app. We have uninstalled this app, yet it is still in our theme code. How to uninstall it properly?

This app installs some of its code in the theme, due to which errors start appearing in all your products. Our website used to rank in Google earlier, but due to this app, all our products started coming in error and Google has removed all our products from its search. And if you install this app and then uninstall it, still its code remains in the theme, it never completely delete. It's really bad app :(

NEVER INSTALL

February 10, 2020

We are very sorry but the issue was caused by another app. You can see that even when we removed all codes from our app, the issue still existed.

Curios Gifts

Ended up breaking my products data within Google, this resulted in none of my products appearing in organic search results. Deleting the app didn't help.

Had to re-install the theme which was a huge pain

February 10, 2020

So sorry for the inconvenience. Because you have reinstalled your theme, we cannot have recheck the issue for you. We have contacted you to support further.

Fitore Nutrition

Horrible doesn't work and messes with you store speed and functionality. Go to Google Search Console and submit your site before and after having the app. Speed decreases and SEO doesn't increase. Fraud of an app. See for yourself.

ChouraBoutik

l'application n'est pas facile a utiliser ni la documentation. ce mentionnais quelle gratuits mais ce pas vrais on doit rentrer dans une option payente pour benificier de tous l'avantage de SEO.
aussi cote organisation ce pas bien fait et ca correspond pas au page officiel les captures ecran.

November 12, 2019

Merci pour votre avis.
Nous sommes désolés que l'application ne prenne pas encore en charge le multilinguisme, qui ne bénéficie encore que pour les utilisateurs anglais. Toutes les fonctionnalités gratuites ont été clairement répertoriées sur l’appstore pour éviter tout malentendu. Comme notre enquête, la version gratuite est suffisante et convient aux magasins qui sont très nouveaux dans le référencement. J'espère que vous pourrez donner au plan payant une chance de voir ce que cela vaut pour la prochaine étape avec le référencement. Nous offrons 14 jours gratuits pour votre expérience. Nous vous contactons également avec notre courrier électronique d’assistance Secomapp. Veuillez vérifier l’assistance supplémentaire. Merci!

Previous 1