SEO Booster ‑ SEO Marketing

SEO Booster ‑ SEO Marketing

by Secomapp

Auto optimize SEO & Google traffic daily. Beginner to Advanced

Avian Select

This app shows lots of good results immediately. Which makes me skeptical. I have 30 years SEO experience. SEO is not instant success like this app seems to show. The app is fairly annoying to use as it brags on itself the entire time using it. The constant notifications and prompts to upgrade are very annoying. When using the app for the first time the app prompted me for a review before I had a minute to see what the app does. So here is your review. I suggest calming down the prompts and allowing the user to experience the app before asking for a review.

October 23, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. Great that you’ve seen good results immediately right when you are using our SEO app. For your 30 years of SEO experience, you may realize that our app optimizes SEO based on Google criteria. And Lighthouse is a trustworthy 3rd party to show the data. The algorithm in SEO alters everyday and the app has to update constantly to optimize it the best.
So sorry for Upgrade notices. We will work on it to make it less bothering. Actually, we set it up to only show as a suggestion for people to take the fullest advantage of the relevant PRO feature. I might see that you just try our free plan. We recommend an expert like you also try our PRO plan to experience the fullest function of the app. We provide 7 free days for it now. The PRO plan will also stop all advertising messages right away.

MaWeePet- Art on Apparel

I just loaded the app it seems easy to use and i like that it scores your site. However, ill check back to see my score in a weeks or so to see if it improved my SEO score.

Faser Clothing

So far so good, Haven't done too much with the app yet. needed an SEO optimizer to save time and frustration

Sugaredxrose

I mean it made me do a review with out me even seeing anything. I guess ... I hope it actually works and does what it says it does. I ll submit another review and see if it actually worth it.

OutgrownSociety

im trying the app out right now i hope it works well. I am trying to improve SEO and I think this will be able to help.

Bergen & Rowe

The app stated what was wrong with my SEO then said click 'next' to solve it, so I clicked and it just said 'solved' but it never had any recommendations or anything for how it was being solved or suggestions on how you can improve. It would be better if it gave more clarity as to what you need to do or what it was doing.

Electronics Superstore Depot

easy to use, even someone that does not know SCO can do it i would recommend this. Try it today will not disappoint

Red Bubble Store

i used this app to improve my website, its really simple to use and this app fix the issues really fast

DSHF

I installed this app and it scanned my website right away and let me know what needed to use SEO Marketing on my site. I am still working thru this website.

Hikery

very useful for even beginners. perhaps it would add to the value of the app if easy steps for getting SEO automation are added.

Previous 1 3 4 5