SearchPie: SEO Booster & Speed

SEO Easy As Pie: Optimize Image, Sitemap, AMP, ALT, Speed...

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

MYIAM

Useful SEO features. However, you have to upgrade your plan to utilize most of the them. Customer service was excellent.

November 21, 2022

Thank you so much for taking your precious time to write us this feedback 💞 Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us as we have so many SEO tips to share with you so that you can make the best use of our application. Best, Anne.

Prabhava SVAFF Ayurvedic Herbals

Linda was a great help showing me how to use the app. I'm excited to see how it improves my ranking on Google.

November 11, 2022

Linda and our team cherish every compliment that you have given us! Thank you so much 🤗 As ever, we have many other SEO tips to help you boost your website, so please stay connected with us via Livechat then. Best, Anne.

Beyti by Arabesque

Useful app, still working on their recos. The team is very responsive! Flora from the support team was very helpful.

November 3, 2022

Thanks a lot for the kind review 💚 Your satisfaction with Flora's support is greatly appreciated. We always want to further improve your experience with our service, so whenever you need help, just drop us a message then. Sincerely, Jason.

Earth Aura Creations

I have only used it for a few hours - it is too early to tell what I think - I will update later. Anne from support is doing a good job.

November 2, 2022

It's been a great honor to work with you and thank you for the feedback 🤗 We're always willing to help you whenever you need, and your satisfaction is what we always try to bring. Just drop us a message then! Best, Krystal.

Little Main Street Dreams, LLC

The technical support team helped me figure out the SEO issues I was having. they walked us through it. They were kind and knowledgeable.

September 5, 2022

So delighted to hear that you had a great experience with our app 💐 Your feedback inspires us to keep providing our best service possible! Just keep exploring the app with our close support via Live chat channel! Sincerely, Jason.

homareus

Location Israel

I must say that their service is excellent, just perfect, especially sweet Linda, who apart from the professional service has a feeling of caring with a lot of heart, I really hope to see results soon and if there are any, I will definitely give the extra star :)

August 25, 2022

We are thrilled to receive such wonderful compliments for our customer supporter Linda 💖 Should anything else come up, please feel free to drop us a line. We will do anything we can to boost your SEO further. Sincerely, Jason.

FireStickBuys

Time spent using app About 2 months

Linda provided amazing support after my previous SEO booster and image optimizer started giving me error 500 reports for no reason. I switched to this app, and Linda assisted me in over 4 ways of fixing my SEO, as well as my html tags, which my old booster never did. Great service!

August 17, 2022

Thanks a lot for your amazing compliment! So delighted to hear that you had such a great experience interacting with our supporter Linda 💕 Next time you have any further inquiries or issues, just share them with us. Sincerely, Jason.

Familia Gear

I was pleased with Linda today she helped me with increasing my SEO on my Shopify store, very pleased so far. thank you

June 25, 2022

Thank you for leaving such a nice feedback. We truly appreciate it 🌸

Whenever you need help with SEO, please feel free to drop us a line via Livechat channel. Linda and our team are happy to be at your service.

Looking forward to chatting with you soon.

All Prep Laundry

Time spent using app 2 minutes

i used the app to help me speed up my store. was looking to improve speed score and this app definitely helped.

June 25, 2022

So happy to receive such a high appreciation from a valuable customer like you for our speed service 😍

Our team really want to improve your experience with the app to the fullest, so we just sent you a follow-up email to help you check your SEO issues. Please kindly check that in your email inbox.

We're awaiting to your reply!

CLE Clothing Co.

Time spent using app 10 minutes

Very easy to use. I'm still learning, but it seems to be working. I can't wait to see our site's performance improve over the next few days and weeks.

June 23, 2022

It's been a great honor to work with you and thank you so much for the amazing words 🤗

Our support team is always willing to help you whenever you need, and your satisfaction is what we always try to bring. If you have any questions or queries, please let our supporters know.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31