4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its effectiveness in enhancing SEO rankings and website speed. They commend its user-friendly interface, detailed analytics, and quick results. The customer support, particularly Wendy, is praised for their promptness and expertise. Merchants find the app cost-effective and value its comprehensive features including SEO optimization, speed improvement, error detection, and personalized guidance.

March 8, 2021

Just installed and already helped me a lot! a couple click and woiala! i have tried others SEO and this did what i was looking for!

PLAUTO
July 4, 2020

Easy to use, but i'm still learning the basics. Diving right in can be a bit confusing, I hope there would be explanations on what each action does

Durian Queens SG
Singapore
December 11, 2019

The SEO analysis feedback is very helpful in making sure that we cover the proper areas that are important to the search engines to rank our site well. We recommend trying this app.

The Honest Connoisseur
October 27, 2019

Pretty easy to use. I have set this for my site and looks like it works. Will need to wait for a few days to make sure it works.

Magic Shoes Online
Honduras
November 4, 2020

Just started using the app. But so far seems spot on. Can't wait to see how it can really help my website

Fly and Flirty
February 23, 2022

Great App to boost SEO and improve your site in google, and still exploring more of the features. Thank you Hana

Jum3a.com
Iraq
Secomapp replied March 4, 2022

Hi wonderful Jum3a.com team,

Thank you so much for your feedback 💝 Hana and our team are so happy to hear such wonderful words from you.

We always strive to deliver the best service to our beloved customers, so why don't you drop us a message today in order to have us help you boost your SEO better? We're always available in Livechat channel to assist you.

Looking forward to talking to you soon!

Gina - SEO Booster team

September 24, 2019

This app seems to be pretty great! I just installed but excited about what the results will be! Thanks!!

Fashion Leaus
February 22, 2020

App definitely help with some of my seo problems. Great app for people with hard time with seo

Piecesofseduction
November 23, 2019

Love it! its truly awesome. Don't miss out on this app ans all of it's wonderful features. Get the app now.

God Is The Goat
September 18, 2019

this application takes care of a number of SEO things. If you're new to this get it, it does things that would take you some time and research but as always read your work that the app changed to make sure

Slate Wall Plates