4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its effectiveness in enhancing SEO rankings and website speed. They commend its user-friendly interface, detailed analytics, and quick results. The customer support, particularly Wendy, is praised for their promptness and expertise. Merchants find the app cost-effective and value its comprehensive features including SEO optimization, speed improvement, error detection, and personalized guidance.

February 23, 2021

It seems simple to use. I have just followed instructions and its easy so far. Will see how the next part goes because I'm sure its more complex.

zaphire_kuranda
5 minutes using the app
November 12, 2019

Pretty good so far. Will need more testing because some things don't seem to work but so far getting some good insight.

Monduber Skate Shop
Spain
5 minutes using the app
May 18, 2020

The ap asked for a review so I'll give one, I fixed some broken links and now my pictures show up in Google images.

Twyst Company
4 minutes using the app
October 16, 2019

I was looking for an app to help with SEO, this one was easy to use and no code knowledge needed. Hopefully it will work .

Picket Fence
4 minutes using the app
Edited August 1, 2020

I just installed it today and I very much hope that it brings good results to my website. Fingers Crossed.

Sama Home Furnishings
3 minutes using the app
June 10, 2020

Saved us plenty of time and straight to the point. Looking forward to using this app! Highly suggest

AXIS Luxury Smoking Accessories
January 31, 2021

Extremely simple to install, less than two minutes. The easiest I've ever used. We will see if it creates the results I need...more conversions to purchase!

manstuffetc
August 17, 2020

So far has helped, hope to see more traffic now cause of it. I will have to wait to see if it really helps me place

GhostGvng
June 24, 2022

i used the app to help me speed up my store. was looking to improve speed score and this app definitely helped.

All Prep Laundry
Secomapp replied June 25, 2022

So happy to receive such a high appreciation from a valuable customer like you for our speed service 😍

Our team really want to improve your experience with the app to the fullest, so we just sent you a follow-up email to help you check your SEO issues. Please kindly check that in your email inbox.

We're awaiting to your reply!

Jason - SEO Booster team

Edited October 2, 2019

I used this app to make sure my SEO was working. It's done pretty good at scanning my info for errors.

RobinMartea