Reviews (4,146)

4.9

Merchants highly praise this app for boosting SEO and site speed, which enhances search rankings and organic traffic. It's easy to use without needing coding skills and offers features like SEO Booster, Speed Optimization, image compression, and broken link repair. The app supports multiple languages and provides detailed analytics for site optimization. Customer support is noted for its responsiveness and helpfulness, with specific team members frequently commended. Many merchants start with the free plan and consider upgrading to the paid options due to the app's effectiveness.

November 8, 2019

Yeah nah not bad, helped my site get found on Google so yeah can't complain. For a free plan it goes pretty good let's put it that way

Hunting & 4x4 Australia
10 minutes using the app
Edited October 13, 2020

Can't say a lot as I have just uploaded it! I like that I can see my score immediately but for all the other features you need the PRO Plan. You can only look at the overview basically with the free plan. Not sure about what to think of that.

SilbaBodyAndSkinCare
Edited October 22, 2019

We are just setting up our store. The app pointed us in the right direction. It seems to be performing well.

dustyfilters
February 13, 2020

very helpful app. immedietly corrected seo issues. would diffinitely reccomed to others to help boost there business

Dymond Cut Designs
February 3, 2021

I just started using this app, very easy to use, walks you through everything. Took less than 10 minutes to complete everything.

Splendid Merch Club
October 3, 2019

Prima app om toe te voegen als startende ondernemer. Je kan snel en gemakkelijk de fouten en broken links oplossen.

IJswijnen
Netherlands
Edited September 23, 2019

the process was smooth and fast. I have apply the program to fix my web, I will see if it really works.

Wendolin Designs
October 15, 2019

Works well, but not the most user friendly for a beginner. Helped me establish my SEO for my site, but does not go much beyond the bare minimum that I can tell...

06A Technik
7 minutes using the app
June 29, 2020

So far, so good. I am not sure what it has done yet, but I am pretty sure it did something. That something is hopefully positive for my business.

DMD Bags

6 minutes using the app
Secomapp replied March 9, 2022

Dear ARKDOZA team,

Thank you so much for your kind words about SEO Booster 💕

We're so happy to know that you've found our app easy to use. We designed this app to help your website Google-friendly and fast-speed and we'really glad that it works somehow to you.

Our team want to help you achieve more SEO success, so we did send you a follow-up email about what you can improve your website's SEO. Please kindly check that in your email inbox, our friendly support team are always available to help you out in minutes. It's our goal to ensure that you're satisifed to the fullest with SEO Booster.

Looing forward to talking to you soon!

Hana - SEO Booster team