SEO Doctor ‑ Sitemap & Meta

SEO Doctor ‑ Sitemap & Meta

by ExpressApps

Rank higher in Google and increase traffic with autopilot SEO

Gadget me that

Ok so it seems to me and i could be wrong but i keep having my google merchant account suspended and they wont accept any of my products either, my meta titles haven't been fixed and now seo doctor just wont load up for me since my last merchant account got suspended, I've contacting seo doctor for support but my message didn't go through after i logged in with my url and now its blocking me from messaging every time like seo doctor have actually blocked me themselves because they cant do their job on my store, they are expecting my money though? be very careful with these guys i totally smell a RAT

September 14, 2020

Sorry we were undergoing a huge migration and you were caught in the middle of it. The app should be working now.

However, your other issue about Google Merchant Center, we don't control that at all via the app. You should take it up with the Google support team, they should help you.

If this response helped you, please consider changing your review :-)

awesome-coupons-demo

I just purchased the app and already it helped me with my meta tags and descriptions! I am considering the Pro version now :)

GekOn2020

I didn't want to write a review on this transposition, but you wrote me a request for feedback. No offense. I don't know how to lie or embellish. Your product is absolutely useless and it is not worth the money you trickly get for it! In the marketplace you write that there is a free version actually it is only free for 5 days and if I don't pay you the money then I can't do anything of what you promise. Your name is swollen with your pocket bloggers and your skills will serve the platform administration. I sincerely do not advise you to put and use your transposition!

July 26, 2020

This is such a bogus review. We have clearly specified whats available in free version and whats in pro (with 5 days free trial). We have reported this to Shopify support.

Re-Athlete

Free version has an optimization limit, support publishes private data on their own website in a forum without permission. Poor support, bad app - I would not recommend it!

Update: The SEO Doctor Support asked me to delete this review. I definitely couldn't make an infinite number of changes in the free version with the page editor. After a certain number the changes could not be saved and a message came up with: "optimization limit reached, upgrade your app". Furthermore, data protection is violated with the automatic publication of customer inquiries on the developer's homepage. The apology did indeed come, but that doesn't change the fact that it's not legal. I don't quite understand why my feedback is supposed to be unfair. That is our personal experience with the app & support. We deleted the app and are using another free app with the same solution.

May 20, 2020

This is a really unfair review. 1 - We have provided all the information about the free version in our app description, also you can simply uninstall if you don't like the limits. 2 - I already apologized about the forum issue and immediately removed your post within 12 hours of your complaint.

This is really uncalled. I kindly request you to please remove it.

Most importantly, we could have simply had this chat over emails, but you don't respond to us for some reason. Not the best intention, one may say.

Hi Creative

good App .........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................thanks

February 28, 2020

Thanks for the review!

Amber Rockstar

I have found this seo easy to use and very helpful. I haven't received results yet, but am very optimistic and anything is better than where I was.

Candles on the Coast

Awesome customer service, so helpful and patient for someone like me who doesnt know alot about how to do this - highly recommend

Hawksley & Sons Ltd

Really good - it takes a huge amount of work out of SEO leaving you to do the final touches!
I recommend using!

Izard Linea Arredo Bagno

I HAVE TO MODIFY MY REVIEW, INITIALLY AT THE DEVELOPER' S REQUEST I HAVE IMMEDIATELY GIVEN A 5-STAR FEEDBACK WITHOUT SEEING ANY RESULT, AFTER OVER 3 MONTHS OF USE OF THE APP I AGREE THAT MY WEBSITE HAS NOT GIVEN NO BETTER. SO FAR HAS INDEXED MY SITE TO 0%

February 29, 2020

Thanks for the feedback Izard, sometimes I takes a while for rankings to happen, it mostly depends on the competition of the keywords. Also, 403 pages on your website has been index by Google upto date, you can see that by typing this in Google search site:www.izardlinea.it

Sale Store UK

Amazing app !!!!! fixing everything 24/7 Well done guys, amazing Job !!!!
Waiting for a support for Kudobuzz Multichannel Feeds, hope to launch it ASAP, Thank you Guys !!!!!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 44 45