Automatic SEO Optimizer

Automatic SEO Optimizer

by ExpressTech

Scan & Fix your SEO issues automatically and in bulk - simple!

nehanx

I was hesitant to use this app specially after reading recent reviews, however I was pleasantly surprised with the app. I have used couple of SEO apps from this store but this one has really hit the nail. It showed me SEO issues with every product , initially I fixed them via manual tools (free for unlimited usage) but then ended up paying for the autopilot facility. A must try app

Aussie Camping Store

Baitware. Promises to do sitemaps and redirects in the free version - doesn't. Total waste of time. NO WAY a sitemap and redirect is worth $14.99 a month. Features come with SEO Doctor:
Sitemap Submission
Etc. Free Plan
****This plan includes all tools in manual mode.**** Manually submitting a sitemap should not cost $14.99 a month

December 31, 2020

updated reply:

I feel that this review is made with good intent but I don't believe its true. We have clearly mentioned the details on our free and paid plans that sitemap and broken links fixed is only on paid plan. You have seen the complete feature list and may be got confused. Apologies for that.

PS: We also have 14 days free trial which can be used to sitemap and broken links.

Please let me know via our support channel (support@seodoctorapp.com), how can we improve our app and may be provide clear plan details on our app page.

Gadget me that

Ok so it seems to me and i could be wrong but i keep having my google merchant account suspended and they wont accept any of my products either, my meta titles haven't been fixed and now seo doctor just wont load up for me since my last merchant account got suspended, I've contacting seo doctor for support but my message didn't go through after i logged in with my url and now its blocking me from messaging every time like seo doctor have actually blocked me themselves because they cant do their job on my store, they are expecting my money though? be very careful with these guys i totally smell a RAT

September 14, 2020

Sorry we were undergoing a huge migration and you were caught in the middle of it. The app should be working now.

However, your other issue about Google Merchant Center, we don't control that at all via the app. You should take it up with the Google support team, they should help you.

If this response helped you, please consider changing your review :-)

awesome-coupons-demo

I just purchased the app and already it helped me with my meta tags and descriptions! I am considering the Pro version now :)

GekOn2020

I didn't want to write a review on this transposition, but you wrote me a request for feedback. No offense. I don't know how to lie or embellish. Your product is absolutely useless and it is not worth the money you trickly get for it! In the marketplace you write that there is a free version actually it is only free for 5 days and if I don't pay you the money then I can't do anything of what you promise. Your name is swollen with your pocket bloggers and your skills will serve the platform administration. I sincerely do not advise you to put and use your transposition!

July 26, 2020

This is such a bogus review. We have clearly specified whats available in free version and whats in pro (with 5 days free trial). We have reported this to Shopify support.

Re-Athlete

Free version has an optimization limit, support publishes private data on their own website in a forum without permission. Poor support, bad app - I would not recommend it!

Update: The SEO Doctor Support asked me to delete this review. I definitely couldn't make an infinite number of changes in the free version with the page editor. After a certain number the changes could not be saved and a message came up with: "optimization limit reached, upgrade your app". Furthermore, data protection is violated with the automatic publication of customer inquiries on the developer's homepage. The apology did indeed come, but that doesn't change the fact that it's not legal. I don't quite understand why my feedback is supposed to be unfair. That is our personal experience with the app & support. We deleted the app and are using another free app with the same solution.

May 20, 2020

This is a really unfair review. 1 - We have provided all the information about the free version in our app description, also you can simply uninstall if you don't like the limits. 2 - I already apologized about the forum issue and immediately removed your post within 12 hours of your complaint.

This is really uncalled. I kindly request you to please remove it.

Most importantly, we could have simply had this chat over emails, but you don't respond to us for some reason. Not the best intention, one may say.

Hi Creative

good App .........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................thanks

February 28, 2020

Thanks for the review!

Amber Rockstar

I have found this seo easy to use and very helpful. I haven't received results yet, but am very optimistic and anything is better than where I was.

Candles on the Coast

Awesome customer service, so helpful and patient for someone like me who doesnt know alot about how to do this - highly recommend

Hawksley & Sons Ltd

Really good - it takes a huge amount of work out of SEO leaving you to do the final touches!
I recommend using!