SEO Doctor ‑ Image Optimizer

SEO Doctor ‑ Image Optimizer | Reviews

by ExpressTech

Fix SEO, compress images, sitemap, 404, meta tags - autopilot!

None frustration

I really love this app, I am a begginer in SEO and it helps me a lot :) Everybody should try it and have this awesome app.

DISENO

I use your app to improve the performance of my website, http://www.disenovinyls.com. It is already helping me get noticed on Google and I have just started using the app.

Prime Level Deals

App set up is confusing and customer support is non-existent. Sent two support tickets with no response. I had to upgrade to pro to access all the features, but the functionality has not changed. Shopify needs to do better with adding app developers who are unavailable for customer support. * Update to my review. Megan has been extremely supportive and has resolved all my issues. She was courteous enough to enter my dashboard and ensured that all my settings were properly configured.

September 28, 2021

Hi there! I understand your concern and I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

We check support tickets on regular basis and I could not find any ticket from your shop.

I will be happy to help you on this. Please let me know using which email you raised your concern?

You can directly email on support@seodoctorapp.com for any issue you face. Always happy to help.

Natalie Ryan Design

I've been using the app for a few months as part of a bigger strategy to review my SEO. My overall opinion of the app is that it's really good, it's important to have some level of understanding about what you're expecting it to achieve. Some of the reviews below, seem to think this will get you to the top of google, but that's not what this is about. This will trawl its way through your meta tags, image tags descriptions, 404's and more and change them so that your SEO is better. Without me doing ANYTHING this app got my SEO score to about 80%. During this time my own keyword research developed too and so when I had a great set of keywords I could apply it myself using the app (in the target Keyword section) and my SEO score is about 86% at the moment. I know I'll hit 100% and then I'll really be able to see the results. That said, the products I have completed are now already starting to rank higher in google and I am getting more organic traffic already. One of my products in particular is gaining a lot of traction, I can attribute to this wholly to the app. In terms of pricing, it's very competitive. Definitely does what it says on the tin. SEO is a minefield and I think this app has definitely been an important part of my web strategy.

August 20, 2021

Wow, thanks for the the amazing review. It comes as a relief as you understand SEO and how our app fits into the whole equation. We have plans to show you actual progress by deep integration with search console.

We will reach out to you , if you don't mind, to take more suggestions to improve the app.

Devon + Lang

SEO Doctor has been a really helpful app for our store. It has been great in helping us see what pages that we can improve, and we have seen a positive return on investment from using it.

Test Valley Models.com

I have been using this APP for a couple of days, and to be honest I'm still trying to figure out how it helps my SEO.
In Autopilot mode, it simply grabs your Collection / Product title, and creates a new SEO title from that, it also adds your site address to the SEO title eg:Test Valley Models, Com, this is completely unnecessary because the site URL appears under the SEO title anyway.
Then to add more misery, it appears to truncate your SEO description to less than the allowed 320 characters, in fact it truncates it to about 200, in so doing it actually truncates your SEO descriptions, which is BAD for SEO.
None of this is reversible automatically, you have to do it manually, as I am doing now, with over 3000 products to check.
The only truth that the owner tells you about this APP is that it take 12 weeks for Google to detect the changes, that part is true, which means if you buy the Pro-Version and wait to see the effect it has, you've paid him $45. It also gives you 12 weeks to change everything back so that you don't go plummeting down the rankings!
Anyone who installs this APP needs to be made aware that it is useless, and in no way will it improve your SEO.
My advice is to go to YouTube and look for the latest Google advice on what to do, use this APP at your peril !!!!
This APP is so bad Shopify should remove from the APP store.
Graham Walters testvalleymodels.com 29/6/21
Despite numerous emails, screenshots and verbal instructions, it's like talking to a brick wall.
If I could reduce the rating to zero stars I would.
Shopify should really remove this APP, it's worse than useless.
Anyone giving this more than 2 stars must either be friends of the developers, or being paid to do so.
Please DO NOT install this APP !! I am not responding to your emails, for various reasons.
What your APP did automatically, cannot be undone automatically.
I had several SEO people look at my snippets after your APP had done it's work, and they all advised me to "uninstall" the app, and set about correcting the mess it has made of my SEO snippets.
I, too, have had all my products removed from Google Merchant because of issues with this APP. As I have said before, install this APP at your own risk, IMO these people do know what they are doing, Shopify should delete this APP. It is useless.
It is going to cost me over $400 to sort this mess out. Graham Walters 08-07-2021
RE: Update 2.
Now I am being accused of lying, this is really not acceptable.
I am unable to post an image of what this APP has done to my snippets, and Snippet SEO titles.
Whilst it may be possible to alter what this APP does BEFORE you hit the Autopilot button, there is no way to undo it, only manually, after you have hit the Autopilot button. The App does try to add Test Valley Models.com to every snippet title, but because of Shopify's character limit is 75 character, it often gets truncated, to as little as Te ! Which is BAD for SEO.
It also truncates the SEO description, to mid-sentence and mid-word, which again is BAD for SEO.
One again, I say to you, use this APP at your peril, I am still trying to work my way through over 2000 products, manually editing the SEO title and snippets.

June 28, 2021

Thanks for the review, it helps us improve the product. Meanwhile, the problem you are facing can be solved by simply changing auto pilot setting which our support team has already provided via email. I have also sent a separate email about your issue. I would really appreciate if we can continue our conversation and come to a solution. This is an issue which can be easily solved. Please reply to our emails, we are here to help. If you need a refund we are happy to issue that too. Also note that Shopify has limits on SEO characters, we can't go beyond a limit which the platform has imposed.

Update: Graham - this is really unfortunate that you have stopped responding to our emails, we are here to help. If you unaware about SEO limitations of Shopify platform we are here to teach you that too.

Update2: Some information in this review is completely inaccurate. For example putting the URL in SEO snippet - we don't do that. The customer was confused with the URL present in the SERP preview. I really hope that the customer will figure this out at some point and come back to us :-)

Update3: Once again we never put the URL and didn't call you lier. Its a pity that we have to communicate via reviews as you are not responding to our emails. We can help you clear all SEO meta automatically and restore it like before. Email us, we are here to help :-)

Sunnybunnygardens2

I have started using the free app and am so happy with it! I had a couple of snags, but customer service go right on it and emailed me updates as to the solutions. This is a very easy app to use and it really teaches you how to properly optimize your listings. I have A LOT of work to do getting my SEO down on my site, but I feel confident this app will help me! Thanks so much for a great app and even better customer service.

June 17, 2021

Thanks for your kind review. Your appreciation motivates us to keep working on the app and helping merchants around the world.

Yaacov Hassidim

I tried few SEO Apps, but this one stands out to be the most effective, simple with amazing results. Great Support team! Thank you!

nehanx

I was hesitant to use this app specially after reading recent reviews, however I was pleasantly surprised with the app. I have used couple of SEO apps from this store but this one has really hit the nail. It showed me SEO issues with every product , initially I fixed them via manual tools (free for unlimited usage) but then ended up paying for the autopilot facility. A must try app

March 17, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

Aussie Camping Store

Baitware. Promises to do sitemaps and redirects in the free version - doesn't. Total waste of time. NO WAY a sitemap and redirect is worth $14.99 a month. Features come with SEO Doctor:
Sitemap Submission
Etc. Free Plan
****This plan includes all tools in manual mode.**** Manually submitting a sitemap should not cost $14.99 a month

December 31, 2020

updated reply:

I feel that this review is made with good intent but I don't believe its true. We have clearly mentioned the details on our free and paid plans that sitemap and broken links fixed is only on paid plan. You have seen the complete feature list and may be got confused. Apologies for that.

PS: We also have 14 days free trial which can be used to sitemap and broken links.

Please let me know via our support channel (support@seodoctorapp.com), how can we improve our app and may be provide clear plan details on our app page.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 45 46