SEO Doctor ‑ Rank Booster

SEO Doctor ‑ Rank Booster

by ExpressTech

Fix SEO, compress images, sitemap, 404, meta tags - autopilot!

iLite Lighting

Great support! Easy to use and definately worth it for your website! There were a few issues and the staff fixed it quickly

Cloud Vaping UK

Very easy to use and keeps you focused on what is important, great support as well, always they are happy to give advice and help when need

Vibrance Cosmetics

Fantastic App that is extremely user friendly. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for an all in one SEO solution. We've already seen an increase in traffic to https://vibrancecosmetics.com/

Eliot Grey

After install, I was confused about setting up the SEO. Reached out for help the responses and the APP were great The best SEO app on the net
. Eliot Grey

ELEOA

Good application ! Service and the team is perfect for my Tee-shirts business !

ShopDeally

The support staff provided the best customer service and care. The app is also excellent and helps my store SEO.

Drone Fishing - Gannet

These guys are criminals. The app was not working so I contacted support, gave them access to my store, and they immediately went and downloaded our customer list! After reporting to Shopify and an investigation, Shopify support confirmed that they did download my customer list. They ended up getting a fine, having to sign a contract saying that they had deleted all the information they downloaded and subsequently changed their name. Beware of this company - do not give them access to your store!

August 20, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. In all honesty this was our fault and we have since then taken measures together with Shopify since it happened a couple of months back to make sure this does not repeat itself.

What happened was your account manager was a new hire, really good with SEO but new within the Shopify dashboard and partnership area.
In the first place, he should not have requested access your entire store but only the apps, theme and settings area since that is all he need to troubleshoot, if there are any issues.

He did not know that and went ahead to request all those access. When finding his way around and he ended up clicked on your customer list, the good thing is the way our email system is structured he could not download the list since the email with the list did not get to him. The content of the email with the list was never downloaded we did prove this to Shopify.

We have been a Shopify partner for 6 years now, we have helped 10,000+ businesses with their SEO and this has never happened until a couple of weeks months back in your case.

We do respect every merchant we work and the Shopify ecosystem. What we have done going forwards is change our training for new hires on type of permission to ask for and how to go about doing that.

We are truly sorry for the trouble and we 100% guarantee that this type of issue will never happen again since we have implemented a solution to this issue. Also we have not changed our name and we are only constantly improving the app with new UI and better experience.

Subtle Silk

Great app, it can do a lot of work for you with the autopilot function. Very intuitive and functions wonderfully! Responsive and knowledgeable staff is a plus!

www.subtlesilk.com

August 20, 2019

Thank you very much. We look forward to working even harder to see your store succeed.

lucky-box cbd

This app is ok just on basic plan paying I'm not see much upturn on sales all vistores so a bit of a wast of £20 I recommend up grading to pro
Thanks
www.lucky-box.co.uk

I'm not on the free plan on pro plan and I have not seen a improvement in traffic

August 20, 2019

Thank you very much for your kind feedback. We understand the free plan can take up time doing manual optimisations so we highly recommend one of our premium plans like Pro plan which automates all your SEO fixes.

*Expect an email from us shortly, we will double check to be sure all your settings are properly done.

We look forward to working closely with you to improve the app to see your store succeed.

Gynecomastia Solutions

Really helped me in learning exactly how to layout the SEO of my website and how to rank higher on google! www.gynecomastiasolutions.co.uk

August 20, 2019

We are very happy you are seeing value in the app. Looking forward to seeing even more improvements for higher search presence on Google :)