SEO Doctor

Easy SEO tools to audit your store, rank higher, and sell more

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

SEO Doctor offers easy-to-use SEO tools to audit your store.

iconicsport.eu

Location Estonia

Nice, helpful app. Easy to set and use. Support is perfect and fast
Highly recommend install for merchants

Futuristic Lights

So far the team has been fantastic to work with! They're in the process of helping me with so much more than just the standard SEO work. I'm waiting on an Enterprise package email to come back to move forward completely, but so far I couldn't be happier with the switch I've made and the changes they've already helped me with. 10/10 would recommend working with them!

Million Plaza

Location India
Time spent using app 19 minutes

This is a very useless app, here it is written in the app details that almost all the options are available in the free version, but actually by installing it you will find that there is no feature in the free version. We got a good app from it, so we are uninstalling it

October 11, 2019

Hi Million, sorry to read that you feel this way. Our app has a free version and a paid version, which is clearly stated on the Shopify app store with all the different pricing and the features for each plan. We really work hard to build this app and we can't give every part of it for free. If you are interested in trying a Pro version, I will be happy to give you 15 days free try of the Pro plan.

Petit quelque chose

Location Australia

I knew nothing about SEO or meta description and this app was great for getting me started. It is easy to use and the support team are great and the few problems i had they were able to help me with. Recommend the app and is helping to increase traffic to my website https://petitquelquechose.com

Camille & Company

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great affordable app for SEO. Easy automations and quick response times from customer service. The reports tabs are easy to read.

Duke & Sons Leather

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very pleased with this app. I had no idea that there was a bit of work to do on the background of my shop that I wasn't aware of. When I had some issues, the guys responded immediatly which is very nice when you are in a learning stage about SEO optimization. Highly recommend this app.

October 9, 2019

Thank you for the kind feedback.
We will ensure we continue delivering value to you to improve your SEO and sales.

Motive Trends

Time spent using app About 2 months

These guy are great, They will take time and fix issues. Go out of their way to help you fix SEO issues, sitemap issues. They have helped me multiple times and it is worth the money honestly Im glad I bought it. The service is better and cheaper than other SEO apps. Give them a try you won't be disappointed.

October 9, 2019

Thank you for the kind feedback.

iLite Lighting

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great support! Easy to use and definately worth it for your website! There were a few issues and the staff fixed it quickly

Cloud Vaping UK

Very easy to use and keeps you focused on what is important, great support as well, always they are happy to give advice and help when need

Vibrance Cosmetics

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Fantastic App that is extremely user friendly. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for an all in one SEO solution. We've already seen an increase in traffic to https://vibrancecosmetics.com/