SEO Doctor ‑ Sitemap & 404

SEO Doctor ‑ Sitemap & 404

by SEO Doctor

Rank higher in Google and increase traffic with autopilot SEO

DeCampos

SEO doctor help me reach more people with more accurate info and also help me increse the awareness of my brand! Thanks!!

www.decampos.com

Swifteria

The app is wonderful, can help you with basic SEO. Also, the team is experienced. Whatever is your question, feel free to ask them, they'll for sure be able to help you on that.

spa mozaik

Amazing App. A great team behind focused on helping you to succeed. Best SEO APP for SEO on Shopify by far

The Vintage Outlet

I am just now getting set up with this application. However, my initial exposure has been enlightening and positive. Girmal Sundavadra explained, in detail, what he was going to do for me week by week. He answered all my questions, was very patient, and made sure I understood everything before ending the call. At this point, I am impressed.

Fits4Yoga

I would highly recommend this app. I have used other Shopify SEO apps and one particular I paid a monthly subscription for a year and SEO Doctor has done more for me in two days then the other company. They are amazing and have been working with me and my company (Fits4Yoga.com) I am excited to see the final results.

espritboheme

Cette application m'aide beaucoup pour les fiches SEO, moi qui suis débutante. Assistance rapide, personnel aimable et compétent

April 24, 2019

Merci beaucoup! Faites-nous savoir si vous avez besoin de quoi que ce soit :)

PB Love

No way to use trial. Why pay when you don't even know what it's capable of doing? It says you can do a free trial but there's no way to do that.

April 8, 2019

Hi PB Love. SEO Doctor does require a subscription in order to access our features. However, you are not charged for the first 7 days on the app. You will also not incur any charges should you uninstall within 7 days.

Swing Cushions USA

This app is awesome. I tried a couple of other SEO help apps and customer service was not even close to the customer service experience I had with SEO Doctor. This company is amazing. They do what they promise and much more.

Emmy + Dove

From what I can tell, it does a great job of filling everything out and fixing issues! I’ve yet to set up my google account to actually track it but I expect I’ll see good results when I do!

Bellobe.dk

Great app!!! keep up the good work, easy to use, and tells you what to do ind every situation :). best regards Mads