SEO Doctor

Easy SEO tools to audit your store, rank higher, and sell more

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

SEO Doctor offers easy-to-use SEO tools to audit your store.

Eliot Grey

Time spent using app About 1 month

After install, I was confused about setting up the SEO. Reached out for help the responses and the APP were great The best SEO app on the net
. Eliot Grey

ELEOA

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

Good application ! Service and the team is perfect for my Tee-shirts business !

ShopDeally

Time spent using app About 3 years

The support staff provided the best customer service and care. The app is also excellent and helps my store SEO.

Drone Fishing - Gannet

Location South Africa

These guys are criminals. The app was not working so I contacted support, gave them access to my store, and they immediately went and downloaded our customer list! After reporting to Shopify and an investigation, Shopify support confirmed that they did download my customer list. They ended up getting a fine, having to sign a contract saying that they had deleted all the information they downloaded and subsequently changed their name. Beware of this company - do not give them access to your store!

August 20, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. In all honesty this was our fault and we have since then taken measures together with Shopify since it happened a couple of months back to make sure this does not repeat itself.

What happened was your account manager was a new hire, really good with SEO but new within the Shopify dashboard and partnership area.
In the first place, he should not have requested access your entire store but only the apps, theme and settings area since that is all he need to troubleshoot, if there are any issues.

He did not know that and went ahead to request all those access. When finding his way around and he ended up clicked on your customer list, the good thing is the way our email system is structured he could not download the list since the email with the list did not get to him. The content of the email with the list was never downloaded we did prove this to Shopify.

We have been a Shopify partner for 6 years now, we have helped 10,000+ businesses with their SEO and this has never happened until a couple of weeks months back in your case.

We do respect every merchant we work and the Shopify ecosystem. What we have done going forwards is change our training for new hires on type of permission to ask for and how to go about doing that.

We are truly sorry for the trouble and we 100% guarantee that this type of issue will never happen again since we have implemented a solution to this issue. Also we have not changed our name and we are only constantly improving the app with new UI and better experience.

Subtle Silk

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app, it can do a lot of work for you with the autopilot function. Very intuitive and functions wonderfully! Responsive and knowledgeable staff is a plus!

www.subtlesilk.com

August 20, 2019

Thank you very much. We look forward to working even harder to see your store succeed.

lucky-box cbd

This app is ok just on basic plan paying I'm not see much upturn on sales all vistores so a bit of a wast of £20 I recommend up grading to pro
Thanks
www.lucky-box.co.uk

I'm not on the free plan on pro plan and I have not seen a improvement in traffic

August 20, 2019

Thank you very much for your kind feedback. We understand the free plan can take up time doing manual optimisations so we highly recommend one of our premium plans like Pro plan which automates all your SEO fixes.

*Expect an email from us shortly, we will double check to be sure all your settings are properly done.

We look forward to working closely with you to improve the app to see your store succeed.

Gynecomastia Solutions

Really helped me in learning exactly how to layout the SEO of my website and how to rank higher on google! www.gynecomastiasolutions.co.uk

August 20, 2019

We are very happy you are seeing value in the app. Looking forward to seeing even more improvements for higher search presence on Google :)

Badassclan

The team is very helpful. This is for sure something we can say about them. They are also extremely nice. I hope this will stay the same as time goes and that I can continue considering them as my extended SEO team. Highly recommended.
www.badassclan.com

Adorn Greek Gifts

I am currently paying the $19.99 per month and although I wish the price was lower I can say that I am happy to pay it. I am not sure what impact the SEO will have on driving traffic to my website but I can say I am quite please with the broken links redirect.

With the use of another app I am able to see where my customers are encountering broken links then go into this app and manually make the corrections myself. The change is made in an instant and thus allows me to rest assure that the next time someone finds an old link to click on they will be redirected to the current one. Also if I miss one it brings the customer to the 404 page but instantly pushes them to the main page rather than keeping them there.

Again I am quite pleased with the app for the broken links correction portion. I am hopeful the other features once I learn how to use them will prove to be just as useful.

Electrobright Ltd

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I found the free trial useful
www.electrobright.co.uk