SEO Doctor ‑ Sitemap & 404

SEO Doctor ‑ Sitemap & 404

by SEO Doctor

Rank higher in Google and increase traffic with autopilot SEO

Bouji Lingerie

DO NOT USE.....Installed the app, didn't work, so unistalled it within an hr or 2. Was assured by Shopify that I would not get charged, only to find at the end of the month that I had been charged. Contacted the developer - they ignored my email. Only after Shopify communicating with the developer have they authorised a 'partial' refund!!!!!! IF I COULD I WOULD GIVE IT ZERO STARS!!!!!

Intimately Secret

Being a novice in SEO, the amount of information / hand holding from SEO Doctor that I got, was awesome. Keep up the good work.

The Bebe Hive

I used the app and it actually really helped. I didn't pay to upgrade and it did the job I needed it to.

Infinitely Elegant Designs

This app sucks bad. I installed it in September of 2017 and it never worked and never made any SEO changes or recommendations and in September 2018 when i decided to cancel it since it had been billing me for 12 months and doing nothing the company would only refund my most recent payment.

They said it was not installed correctly but it gave no indication of that at install and if it was not installed correctly and making no SEO changes or recommendations but billing each month you would think i would have received an email that it was installed incorrectly or that it was receiving no data or something?

it does not have enough intelligence to know that its not doing what its supposed to or not but it has enough to bill you every month.

Stay away from this app its a real piece of garbage and the app developer does not do good business. Any good company that had a product fail the customer would refund their money. That is the very least they could have done.

You have to give at least one star to submit your review but it deserves zero stars. Its a real stinker.

New Revolution Tools

I read about this app in an article and gave it a wirl to help me improve SEO. It quickly identified opportunities and walked me through making those updates easily. Excellent customer service-even helped me fix something unrelated to their app which had popped up along the way. Would definitely recommend trying this app.

Bassto

Not good!
After editing the product description and stuff, the app erase everything you just made!!

Muy malo!
Después de hacer todo el trabajo la app borra lo que se hizo.

Slumber Hut

Very good app, full of useful advice to improve SEO, and pinpoints exactly where SEO should be improved within Pages, Collections and more. Keep up the good work!

Freeatheart

I recently started using SEO Doctor and I have found it very easy to use to improve my SEO.

Deals King Australia

This is the one Essential App you need if you are serious about boosting your organic rankings. It works and is easy to manage. The people behind SEO Doctor are constantly looking at ways to improve its functionality and user experience. Also they are very responsive to questions. Excellent online training for using the App. If I could give it 6 stars I would. www.dealsking.com.au

Posh Pet Glamour Boutique

So far so good. Had a little trouble with connecting my google account to show my broken links but emailed them for support and they answered within 24 hrs. Very good app so far. Had it for about a month now.