SEO Doctor for Search Engines

Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
Edited August 19, 2019

I would highly recommend this app. I have used other Shopify SEO apps and one particular I paid a monthly subscription for a year and SEO Doctor has done more for me in two days then the other company. They are amazing and have been working with me and my company (Fits4Yoga.com) I am excited to see the final results.

Fits4Yoga
Time spent using app: 6 months
April 24, 2019

Cette application m'aide beaucoup pour les fiches SEO, moi qui suis débutante. Assistance rapide, personnel aimable et compétent

espritboheme
France
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Magical Apps replied April 24, 2019

Merci beaucoup! Faites-nous savoir si vous avez besoin de quoi que ce soit :)

March 29, 2019

No way to use trial. Why pay when you don't even know what it's capable of doing? It says you can do a free trial but there's no way to do that.

PB Love
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
Magical Apps replied April 8, 2019

Hi PB Love. SEO Doctor does require a subscription in order to access our features. However, you are not charged for the first 7 days on the app. You will also not incur any charges should you uninstall within 7 days.

March 12, 2019

This app is awesome. I tried a couple of other SEO help apps and customer service was not even close to the customer service experience I had with SEO Doctor. This company is amazing. They do what they promise and much more.

Swing Cushions USA
Time spent using app: 18 days
March 3, 2019

From what I can tell, it does a great job of filling everything out and fixing issues! I’ve yet to set up my google account to actually track it but I expect I’ll see good results when I do!

Emmy + Dove
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
February 11, 2019

Great app!!! keep up the good work, easy to use, and tells you what to do ind every situation :). best regards Mads

Bellobe.dk
Denmark
Time spent using app: 10 days
February 11, 2019

They have really helped us with our site. Their response to questions is very quick. Explain answers in good detail. Would recommend this app.

Smashing Stained Glass & Lighting
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited February 10, 2019

Free version of no use, all included features are of no value, you find online better analysis tools. Very pushy, I simply don't like this way of advertisement.

Andy WARHOL lithographs newPOPart Gallery
Liechtenstein
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Edited November 28, 2018

I have only used this app for a short while so far and it's been really good. I had a problem where my store crashed and bugged the app so I contacted support and they where super quick to fix it for me (computer noob here)

Now it's back up and running ill be using it and I can't wait! (Thanks Bella at support!!)

Twisted Squid
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 22, 2018

I was comparing this app to Plugin SEO and I chose this app because of it's price, pretier interface and image compression capabilities...but then everything went wrong.

First off: I couldn't connect my google search console account -> my website url wasn't the same in my dashboard as in my google search account. To change that url, I had to click on a tiny "show more"-like text wen I was in the settings menu. Not very straightforward but atleast I got it working right? No...

Second: This is the biggest issue of the app: It's NOT AT ALL optimized. It's SUPER SLOW. The interface loads quick, but the real useful buttons of the page take ages to load. Take for instance the image compression tab. Not only can't you not view more than 10 images per page. The actual "compress" button takes about 20-30 seconds to load after all the images of that page have loaded. After you've pressed that button, there's no feedback to let you know that it actually reduced the size of the image and not only changed the text from "compress" to "uncompress". The only thing I got it for, image compression, doesn't even work efficiently.

Adding to this point is the fact that app makes about 3-4 sitemaps for each sort of page: page, blog posts, product page, website pages. That's 2 sitemaps too many and it doesn't even submit them properly. About 40 links in my product sitemap are still missing in my search console...

Third: Yes it got worse...I wanted to check in on my app to see if it managed to completely submit my sitemap...It had crashed completely, giving me a 503 error. I tried accessing it via the icognito modus where no apps are installed...still a 503 error.

Conclusion: good app to edit your meta tags, but definitely not worth the $14.99/month price tag. Only 2 stars because their service is decent and had a lot of patience when I couldn't figure out how to change the website url in the settings, but still lacking the fluidity and ease of use of other apps.

Hyped Moment