SEO Doctor

Easy SEO tools to audit your store, rank higher, and sell more

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

SEO Doctor offers easy-to-use SEO tools to audit your store.

Slumber Hut

Very good app, full of useful advice to improve SEO, and pinpoints exactly where SEO should be improved within Pages, Collections and more. Keep up the good work!

Freeatheart

Location Australia

I recently started using SEO Doctor and I have found it very easy to use to improve my SEO.

Deals King Australia

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 4 years

This is the one Essential App you need if you are serious about boosting your organic rankings. It works and is easy to manage. The people behind SEO Doctor are constantly looking at ways to improve its functionality and user experience. Also they are very responsive to questions. Excellent online training for using the App. If I could give it 6 stars I would. www.dealsking.com.au

Posh Pet Glamour Boutique

So far so good. Had a little trouble with connecting my google account to show my broken links but emailed them for support and they answered within 24 hrs. Very good app so far. Had it for about a month now.

Townmoto

I found that the auto pilot did not work. It over wrote useful seo information I had already input.

It said I had 4000 missing alt tags but no matter how many you added it never changed the number of missing alt tags and when using that portion of the app it would not show the ones you had already done. They would just appear as blank.

I guess the big overall annoying thing was none of their numbers updated regardless how much work you did (or their auto pilot was supposed to do) so you never knew if you were getting anywhere and it was hard to even remember what you had done.

I think if you had no intention of ever doing any seo then maybe this thing would be helpful but I feel like you'd get a lot more bang for your buck doing it yourself.

Uneek Home

my browser was set to reject 3rd party cookies, which made the app not work after the installation. but i cleared it and it's doing ok now. next, got to test it out.

Zirkuss

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Doesn't know who writes these good reviews, this app ( & Service) is good for nothing. It's not improving anything, they keep telling me that they are working on the sites, but it's just a big rip-off. Go somewhere else!

Concetto E

Location Italy

The app is useful. The auto pilot doesn't do nothing. After three weeks the Seo score is still not updated.
The suggested keywords are just a repetition of the title of the product. You cannot suggest other keywords in bulk.
You have to modify be yourself product by product and the access to the product meta tags is slower through the app than through a standard shopify access.

Very disappointed after I paid for a pro plan for a mediocre app

Buy Dstv Online Shop

Location South Africa

Loved it until they ignored a question I posted on Facebook fan page asking about why I see traffic or rather spam traffic in Michigan area once i complete optimization

They did not know how much that question meant to me and my business so I decide to divorce this ignoring team. Got it all till its gone! Bye Kudobuzz we now have www.DStvonline.Shopping - www.AfricansAttire.com - www.3DAnything.co.za and www.ministyles.com. Your could have multiplied your revenue 4 fold but Got it all till its gone!

Chris Tichar G

Mb Home Window Coverings

easy to use works as it should, would recommend