SEO Doctor ‑ Sitemap & 404

SEO Doctor ‑ Sitemap & 404

by SEO Doctor

Rank higher in Google and increase traffic with autopilot SEO

Felistoreltd

alright. Tells me what to do pretty well.
www.accessoriii.com

Kislike

I love it, in a few days I indexed a new site in the first pages of google. I recommend it

Edge Of Mod

Awesome app that's easy to use. Highly recommend. Shop Edge of Mod at www.edgeofmod.com

Harmonywater

I am really enjoying SEO doctor. I have a very busy schedule managing the site,products and marketing and I also don’t have experience with SEO. So I needed a tool that can help with improve my Shopify site. After I tested few apps, I decided to choose this one. SEO doctor is a very comprehensive tool that has Many options which will allow to fix errors, gaps and recommend improvements.

The SEO team is very responsive and I was able to get a lot help from them. Thank you!!

Usmanii Jewlry Designs

Customer service was wonderful. They replied to my issues even in the middle of the night. They prepared a great deal of the requirements for setup I was unable to do myself and the the ones I was required to do myself I received excellent instructions. Adding descriptions for each image is cumbersome however but its going to be worth it. Time will still tell whether or not it helps with SEO but I have my fingers crossed!

Get Your Greatdeals Now

This is an excellent app. Great for diagnosing SEO issues within your store. I also needed some help and found that customer support is excellent. I wish I could give this app 10 stars. One of the best that I have used.

Pepe Express

Great app loads of good tools

Nikked

Great App. I had tried many SEO Apps and SEO companies with minimal help. I got SEO DOCTO as my last resource and I have been super duper pleased with the app , the service and the communication. My KUDOS !!
Thank you, my speed is better, tons of problems are resolved and the part that I liked the most is that the app gives you and explanation or tips on how to fix things. Easy to use and download. Daniel and Ian are super . Than you again. Highly recommended.

Firstgearmoto

The support that i received from this app was amazing they helped me out alot with the problems i was having with my website i cant say not one bad thing about this app it is really worth every penny spent if you guys are having a hard time with seo like i did this is the app for you i highly recommend it.

Vitality And Wellness

Very buggy and slow, we had to fetch images over and over just so the app would list all our images and let us know if any of them needed to be optimised. This ending up being a huge waste of time as we had to keep clicking the button over and over. Any updates you make outside of the app don't show, for example if you change a product image it doesn't refresh. If you use the free version and you get the SEO Optimisation Report for a page and browse away from it you can't look at the errors again without using up their 'optimisation points' which you only get a limited number of per month. Says "keywords not found" in URL, image, H1, H2 etc when there are. Not very useful, we uninstalled the app.