SEO Doctor ‑ Sitemap & 404

SEO Doctor ‑ Sitemap & 404

by SEO Doctor

Rank higher in Google and increase traffic with autopilot SEO

Townmoto

I found that the auto pilot did not work. It over wrote useful seo information I had already input.

It said I had 4000 missing alt tags but no matter how many you added it never changed the number of missing alt tags and when using that portion of the app it would not show the ones you had already done. They would just appear as blank.

I guess the big overall annoying thing was none of their numbers updated regardless how much work you did (or their auto pilot was supposed to do) so you never knew if you were getting anywhere and it was hard to even remember what you had done.

I think if you had no intention of ever doing any seo then maybe this thing would be helpful but I feel like you'd get a lot more bang for your buck doing it yourself.

Uneek Home

my browser was set to reject 3rd party cookies, which made the app not work after the installation. but i cleared it and it's doing ok now. next, got to test it out.

Zirkuss

Doesn't know who writes these good reviews, this app ( & Service) is good for nothing. It's not improving anything, they keep telling me that they are working on the sites, but it's just a big rip-off. Go somewhere else!

Concetto E

The app is useful. The auto pilot doesn't do nothing. After three weeks the Seo score is still not updated.
The suggested keywords are just a repetition of the title of the product. You cannot suggest other keywords in bulk.
You have to modify be yourself product by product and the access to the product meta tags is slower through the app than through a standard shopify access.

Very disappointed after I paid for a pro plan for a mediocre app

Buy Dstv Online Shop

Loved it until they ignored a question I posted on Facebook fan page asking about why I see traffic or rather spam traffic in Michigan area once i complete optimization

They did not know how much that question meant to me and my business so I decide to divorce this ignoring team. Got it all till its gone! Bye Kudobuzz we now have www.DStvonline.Shopping - www.AfricansAttire.com - www.3DAnything.co.za and www.ministyles.com. Your could have multiplied your revenue 4 fold but Got it all till its gone!

Chris Tichar G

Mb Home Window Coverings

easy to use works as it should, would recommend

Coupdecoeur Sg

Just started using this app. So far so good!

Watch at your own Wrist! https://www.watch.sg

Trendy Fashion Women

Great app. Very easy to use. I recommend.

Alexanderfashionhandbagsaccessories

Panin Has been truly amazing, As a result of the assistance i was given i have been able to generate an increase in traffic to my site of 80%. I look forward to working with the team to see an increase in sales for my store
Bagsandessentials.com over the next few month.

ADA

Chose Utile

nickel. super application qui résume bien ce que l'on recherche d'elle