SEO Doctor

Easy SEO tools to audit your store, rank higher, and sell more

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

SEO Doctor offers easy-to-use SEO tools to audit your store.

Love Doll France

Location France

VERY BAD APP FOR BASIC PLAN !!!!! 15$ / MONTH FOR WHAT ? FOR SEE META DESCRIPTION ? OMG .
Same app for free in shop.

PRO PLAN maybe good but i dont want try after that....

bone jack vintage

A useless app. I tried to give it another chance, but still awful. As soon as I used it to try and optimize my site, I got kicked out of Google Shopping. Now I have to fix all of this. Thanks for nothing.

Noah25

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app 43 minutes

Tried it for a couple of days but did not like it so uninstalled. Got charged for a full month. Developer ignored request for refund.

Classic Turkish Towels

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app! It has come in very handy for my online store, classicturkishtowels.com
I'll be recommending this to everyone!

Bouji Lingerie

Time spent using app 1 day

DO NOT USE.....Installed the app, didn't work, so unistalled it within an hr or 2. Was assured by Shopify that I would not get charged, only to find at the end of the month that I had been charged. Contacted the developer - they ignored my email. Only after Shopify communicating with the developer have they authorised a 'partial' refund!!!!!! IF I COULD I WOULD GIVE IT ZERO STARS!!!!!

Intimately Secret

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 year

Being a novice in SEO, the amount of information / hand holding from SEO Doctor that I got, was awesome. Keep up the good work.

The Bebe Hive

I used the app and it actually really helped. I didn't pay to upgrade and it did the job I needed it to.

Infinitely Elegant Designs

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app sucks bad. I installed it in September of 2017 and it never worked and never made any SEO changes or recommendations and in September 2018 when i decided to cancel it since it had been billing me for 12 months and doing nothing the company would only refund my most recent payment.

They said it was not installed correctly but it gave no indication of that at install and if it was not installed correctly and making no SEO changes or recommendations but billing each month you would think i would have received an email that it was installed incorrectly or that it was receiving no data or something?

it does not have enough intelligence to know that its not doing what its supposed to or not but it has enough to bill you every month.

Stay away from this app its a real piece of garbage and the app developer does not do good business. Any good company that had a product fail the customer would refund their money. That is the very least they could have done.

You have to give at least one star to submit your review but it deserves zero stars. Its a real stinker.

New Revolution Tools

I read about this app in an article and gave it a wirl to help me improve SEO. It quickly identified opportunities and walked me through making those updates easily. Excellent customer service-even helped me fix something unrelated to their app which had popped up along the way. Would definitely recommend trying this app.

Bassto

Location Colombia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Not good!
After editing the product description and stuff, the app erase everything you just made!!

Muy malo!
Después de hacer todo el trabajo la app borra lo que se hizo.