SEO Doctor

Fix SEO, compress images, sitemap, 404, meta tags - autopilot!

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Silicagelly

Great app.

Buy quality high absorption silica gel & desiccant packets online at SilicaGelly. Moisture absorbers & dehumidifiers to keep your stuff fresh & dry. Free worldwide shipping.

Hagan Ski Mountaineering

I found SEO Doctor very easy to use and informative. It will help me improve my SEO on my own. I will consider purchasing their paid services.

Imperial Games Supply

Great tool. Allows you to check all your pages, products, and collections. Lets you know about the loading speed, keywords, and where the page needs some improvements. They also paid seo services but I have not used them yet.

Eventshades

Happy to have this app on our https://eventshades.com store. HUGE improvement to SEO!
Thanks!

Thanks From,
www.uptownmale.com
Men's Modern Clothing Boutique

Lace The Game

This is app is fantastic! We have been struggling with our seo rankings so we decided to give this app a try. After following their suggestions we immediately saw an improvement in sales. Thank you!

Odyssey Cache

It did provide some good feedback. I just have not had time to follow through on it, but hope to in the next few weeks.

Talkingfashion

Amazing! Fast and accurate info. Great app! Plus awesome customer service and communication with Ian. Thank you!

Twisted Southern Style

As a newbie to SEO so far this app has been easy for me to figure out, and it is helping me find where and what I need to improve.