SEO Doctor

Easy SEO tools to audit your store, rank higher, and sell more

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

SEO Doctor offers easy-to-use SEO tools to audit your store.

Socco Designs

Time spent using app About 1 month

Easiest App to use and have some quick information about your website's SEO situation. I used this app for a long time now and it's always been helpful. You can also compare your SEO to your competitors and see who does best. I highly recommend SEO doctor to anyone looking for a free SEO app on Shopify.

Ilene Berg

This app was easy to use even for a non webmaster person like myself! Thank you!

Malika Pet Art

Location Australia

Great app for a newbie showing me areas to improve for SEO. Only thing I would say and again as a newbie who can't find the answer it would be great to be able to find out how to give links that need a title attribute a title atrtibute. Otherwise very easy to follow and fix issues.

Newllcfl

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Great App that allows me to understand more about SEO improvements for my site. Kena, sorry for not doing the review before. Being an entrepreneur is hard work from dawn to dusk. Great developers. Thank you.

Juanballena

Time spent using app About 1 year

Buena App, te da guías sobre lo que puedes mejorar en tu sitio. Me ha ayudado bastante para que el sitio sea mas rapido en mobile.

Nings Pottery

Time spent using app About 4 years

I have been struggling with SEO in the past 2 weeks. I did a lot of reading and calling until 2 days ago I was suggested by a shopify guru to give SEO Doctor a try. This app is so easy to use, it scans my website by collections, listings or by keywords and it lists all the problems needed to be fixed.
The email follow up is great. I received some very useful information. Highly recommend this app.

Ottos Webshop

Location Norway

Thank you for this app, it is really helpful, I haven't taken the time yet to use it fully as I have been busy with lots of other stuff, but I am looking forward to get started for real.

Bazzle

What's better than FREE? - FREE with benefits. Knowing what your SEO issues are is a goldmine for your business. SEO Doctor helped us a great deal.

Kind Unity

Time spent using app About 1 month

Lovely app so far, excellent customer service, Ian very patient in what he does and good knowledge of product. Thank you

Goldmarketmovement

Time spent using app About 1 month

I LOVE this app! This best part is that you can compare your website to your competitors websites! I use this data to outrank all of my competitors! I recommend it to ANYONE who's trying to take their online presence to the next level! Check it out in action at www.FrostLX.com