SEO Doctor ‑ Rank Booster

SEO Doctor ‑ Rank Booster

by ExpressTech

Fix SEO, compress images, sitemap, 404, meta tags - autopilot!

Duke & Sons Leather

Very pleased with this app. I had no idea that there was a bit of work to do on the background of my shop that I wasn't aware of. When I had some issues, the guys responded immediatly which is very nice when you are in a learning stage about SEO optimization. Highly recommend this app.

October 9, 2019

Thank you for the kind feedback.
We will ensure we continue delivering value to you to improve your SEO and sales.

Motive Trends

These guy are great, They will take time and fix issues. Go out of their way to help you fix SEO issues, sitemap issues. They have helped me multiple times and it is worth the money honestly Im glad I bought it. The service is better and cheaper than other SEO apps. Give them a try you won't be disappointed.

October 9, 2019

Thank you for the kind feedback.

iLite Lighting

Great support! Easy to use and definately worth it for your website! There were a few issues and the staff fixed it quickly

Cloud Vaping UK

Very easy to use and keeps you focused on what is important, great support as well, always they are happy to give advice and help when need

Vibrance Cosmetics

Fantastic App that is extremely user friendly. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for an all in one SEO solution. We've already seen an increase in traffic to https://vibrancecosmetics.com/

Eliot Grey

After install, I was confused about setting up the SEO. Reached out for help the responses and the APP were great The best SEO app on the net
. Eliot Grey

ELEOA

Good application ! Service and the team is perfect for my Tee-shirts business !

ShopDeally

The support staff provided the best customer service and care. The app is also excellent and helps my store SEO.

Subtle Silk

Great app, it can do a lot of work for you with the autopilot function. Very intuitive and functions wonderfully! Responsive and knowledgeable staff is a plus!

www.subtlesilk.com

August 20, 2019

Thank you very much. We look forward to working even harder to see your store succeed.

Gynecomastia Solutions

Really helped me in learning exactly how to layout the SEO of my website and how to rank higher on google! www.gynecomastiasolutions.co.uk

August 20, 2019

We are very happy you are seeing value in the app. Looking forward to seeing even more improvements for higher search presence on Google :)