SEO Doctor

Fix SEO, compress images, sitemap, 404, meta tags - autopilot!

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Esail

This app is great, very esay to use.

Aerospace Surplus Net

Awesome App, simple and easy to use, highly recommended

Adoro Jewelry

Very useful as a first step toward successful SEO. I highly recommend SEO Doctor for all Shopify entrepreneurs, it gives you clear insight on weak sports. We at adorojewelry.com bookmarked it as a must-have.

Kyles Kimchi

One of the best apps in shopify. It compares my website with competitors so you can see what's better and lacking compare to them

Topkidsfashion

I love the app. It's very easy to use and gives good insight of the SEO troubles that may be. Thumbs up!

Betterjustbuy

Good app. Easy to use. Should deserve five star!

www.intechzion.com

Cosie Covers

Amazing service. Ian was so helpful and was able to fix all of my SEO issues! Thank you for the amazing work you did to better my online presence and drive more organic traffic to my site!

Pharmacy4life

Great app, helps beginners with SEO. Easy to use and install would recomend to all***** www.pharmacy4life.co.uk

Cotton Dish

I installed the app and as a SEO beginner I really thought this was helpful to find a structure and getting to know what is not really working on my store.

Dajanis Fashions

Great app for a beginner in SEO, easy to use, you can generally figure out what you need to do to improve SEO.