SEO Doctor ‑ Image Optimizer

SEO Doctor ‑ Image Optimizer

by ExpressTech

Fix SEO, compress images, sitemap, 404, meta tags - autopilot!

Makemyset

I like this application because it gives you the powerful tools to instantly check your site for the mistakes and keep it up!

Love Doll France

VERY BAD APP FOR BASIC PLAN !!!!! 15$ / MONTH FOR WHAT ? FOR SEE META DESCRIPTION ? OMG .
Same app for free in shop.

PRO PLAN maybe good but i dont want try after that....

Classic Turkish Towels

Great app! It has come in very handy for my online store, classicturkishtowels.com
I'll be recommending this to everyone!

Intimately Secret

Being a novice in SEO, the amount of information / hand holding from SEO Doctor that I got, was awesome. Keep up the good work.

The Bebe Hive

I used the app and it actually really helped. I didn't pay to upgrade and it did the job I needed it to.

New Revolution Tools

I read about this app in an article and gave it a wirl to help me improve SEO. It quickly identified opportunities and walked me through making those updates easily. Excellent customer service-even helped me fix something unrelated to their app which had popped up along the way. Would definitely recommend trying this app.

Slumber Hut

Very good app, full of useful advice to improve SEO, and pinpoints exactly where SEO should be improved within Pages, Collections and more. Keep up the good work!

Freeatheart

I recently started using SEO Doctor and I have found it very easy to use to improve my SEO.

Deals King Australia

This is the one Essential App you need if you are serious about boosting your organic rankings. It works and is easy to manage. The people behind SEO Doctor are constantly looking at ways to improve its functionality and user experience. Also they are very responsive to questions. Excellent online training for using the App. If I could give it 6 stars I would. www.dealsking.com.au

Mb Home Window Coverings

easy to use works as it should, would recommend