SEO Doctor ‑ Image Optimizer

SEO Doctor ‑ Image Optimizer

by ExpressTech

Fix SEO, compress images, sitemap, 404, meta tags - autopilot!

Trendy Fashion Women

Great app. Very easy to use. I recommend.

Alexanderfashionhandbagsaccessories

Panin Has been truly amazing, As a result of the assistance i was given i have been able to generate an increase in traffic to my site of 80%. I look forward to working with the team to see an increase in sales for my store
Bagsandessentials.com over the next few month.

ADA

Chose Utile

nickel. super application qui résume bien ce que l'on recherche d'elle

Kislike

I love it, in a few days I indexed a new site in the first pages of google. I recommend it

Edge Of Mod

Awesome app that's easy to use. Highly recommend. Shop Edge of Mod at www.edgeofmod.com

Harmonywater

I am really enjoying SEO doctor. I have a very busy schedule managing the site,products and marketing and I also don’t have experience with SEO. So I needed a tool that can help with improve my Shopify site. After I tested few apps, I decided to choose this one. SEO doctor is a very comprehensive tool that has Many options which will allow to fix errors, gaps and recommend improvements.

The SEO team is very responsive and I was able to get a lot help from them. Thank you!!

Usmanii Jewlry Designs

Customer service was wonderful. They replied to my issues even in the middle of the night. They prepared a great deal of the requirements for setup I was unable to do myself and the the ones I was required to do myself I received excellent instructions. Adding descriptions for each image is cumbersome however but its going to be worth it. Time will still tell whether or not it helps with SEO but I have my fingers crossed!

Get Your Greatdeals Now

This is an excellent app. Great for diagnosing SEO issues within your store. I also needed some help and found that customer support is excellent. I wish I could give this app 10 stars. One of the best that I have used.

Pepe Express

Great app loads of good tools

Nikked

Great App. I had tried many SEO Apps and SEO companies with minimal help. I got SEO DOCTO as my last resource and I have been super duper pleased with the app , the service and the communication. My KUDOS !!
Thank you, my speed is better, tons of problems are resolved and the part that I liked the most is that the app gives you and explanation or tips on how to fix things. Easy to use and download. Daniel and Ian are super . Than you again. Highly recommended.