SEO Doctor ‑ Rank Booster

SEO Doctor ‑ Rank Booster

by ExpressTech

Fix SEO, compress images, sitemap, 404, meta tags - autopilot!

Chose Utile

nickel. super application qui résume bien ce que l'on recherche d'elle

Kislike

I love it, in a few days I indexed a new site in the first pages of google. I recommend it

Edge Of Mod

Awesome app that's easy to use. Highly recommend. Shop Edge of Mod at www.edgeofmod.com

Harmonywater

I am really enjoying SEO doctor. I have a very busy schedule managing the site,products and marketing and I also don’t have experience with SEO. So I needed a tool that can help with improve my Shopify site. After I tested few apps, I decided to choose this one. SEO doctor is a very comprehensive tool that has Many options which will allow to fix errors, gaps and recommend improvements.

The SEO team is very responsive and I was able to get a lot help from them. Thank you!!

Usmanii Jewlry Designs

Customer service was wonderful. They replied to my issues even in the middle of the night. They prepared a great deal of the requirements for setup I was unable to do myself and the the ones I was required to do myself I received excellent instructions. Adding descriptions for each image is cumbersome however but its going to be worth it. Time will still tell whether or not it helps with SEO but I have my fingers crossed!

Get Your Greatdeals Now

This is an excellent app. Great for diagnosing SEO issues within your store. I also needed some help and found that customer support is excellent. I wish I could give this app 10 stars. One of the best that I have used.

Pepe Express

Great app loads of good tools

Nikked

Great App. I had tried many SEO Apps and SEO companies with minimal help. I got SEO DOCTO as my last resource and I have been super duper pleased with the app , the service and the communication. My KUDOS !!
Thank you, my speed is better, tons of problems are resolved and the part that I liked the most is that the app gives you and explanation or tips on how to fix things. Easy to use and download. Daniel and Ian are super . Than you again. Highly recommended.

Firstgearmoto

The support that i received from this app was amazing they helped me out alot with the problems i was having with my website i cant say not one bad thing about this app it is really worth every penny spent if you guys are having a hard time with seo like i did this is the app for you i highly recommend it.

Watchmemiami

I have only used the free features but its a very easy app to use.