SEO King

Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
May 11, 2022

So far am liking what i understand of the app. Need to find better instructions on what everything does exactly

RusticFarmhouseDecor
Time spent using app: About 1 month
May 7, 2022

I used this app to help my seo on product titles and meta descriptions and add watermarks onto my photos, the menu system is a little confusing and sometimes it takes a while to find the option you want.

The Crafty Print Company
Time spent using app: 2 months
Engage Apps replied May 7, 2022

Thanks for the honest review! What would make the menu simpler in your opinion? Cheers

May 7, 2022

Loving this app, all I need in one place! It feels very thorough, and allows to customise the settings to suit your needs. Recommend!

Rosas Home
Time spent using app: 6 months
May 7, 2022

So far quite happy with the app - user frindly. I am using it for a month so far. Can't see results yet but here is to hoping. Thanks.

LULA Bridal
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 1 month
May 7, 2022

So far so good. I am using it last 1 month. I didn't get any results yet. They have to improve the keyword search option.

SpopSpurt
Time spent using app: 28 days
Engage Apps replied May 7, 2022

Hi thanks for the honest review. Can you explain the keyword search issues? Please send some screenshots and details to our tech support team through the online chat! We always want to improve the app. Cheers

May 5, 2022

I cannot chat with anyone there is no live chat feature available. adding this app messed with my reviews code

ArtSugar
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Engage Apps replied May 6, 2022

Hi, sorry about that, the live chat is temporarily offline because of an issue with our service provider. Can you please email us the issue, jason at engageify dot com?

May 4, 2022

Easy to create and optimize product description and meta data, highly recommended. Hopefully it can have the ability to limit the product description word limit on the meta description field when using the pattern.

Master Palm Pneumatic
Time spent using app: 11 months
May 2, 2022

très bonne application qui fait gagner un temps fou c'est super pour les boutiques avec beaucoup de produit je recommande !!

braceletshomme.fr
France
Time spent using app: 18 days
May 2, 2022

The compression on my photos made them smaller and random sizes. Not very happy about this, also their support says they get back in a few days?????

T.O. Balloons
Time spent using app: 2 months
Engage Apps replied May 6, 2022

Hi we provide support within 24 hours. Usually, within a few hours maximum, depending on time zone differences. We have addressed this with you, and you had selected an incorrect resize setting. You should select our Square Fill setting that would make your photos all square and properly aligned. This is an easy fix, you just need to change the setting and press Update All. Can you please update this review? Thank you

May 2, 2022

So far it is helping me find all my site issues. It is slow going fixing some of it but at least now I know exactly where the problem spots are and can work on them. Thanks for such a great tool for optimizing. I've only had it for half a day and already improved my site speed by 10.

Buck Ridge Soap