SEO King

All-in-one Google search SEO tools for your pages and photos

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

That Fcking Feminist

absolutely love this app! it does everything and some. the icing on the cake is the amazing support team, always quick to respond and extremely helpful. they have a customer for life with me!

Eurotech NZ

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Reliable and feature packed, always does its job with no fuss and helps us keep our store tidy and sorted

TNDCanada

Tried out the free version a couple of days ago and once you get the settings to your liking, it's a breeze! I was able to see which products needed some tweaking and which ones needed a massive overhaul. Am so glad that I found this app!

Witch of Dusk

Time spent using app About 1 year

Amazing app, I use it every time I add new products. I originally got it just to crop my photos and compress them, but it does so much more including fixing URLs, alt text, etc and I'm very happy.

Wholesale Luxury Sheets

I use the the free portions and find it to be helpful especially to give me insight. I look forward to upgrading.

MultyColored

Time spent using app Over 1 year

It's my favorite shopify app! Don't search for a better SEO app because you won't find another one like this one!

Makenon Australia

Location Australia

i really love this app works fantastic, the free version is great it helps with SEO and makes you double check your descriptions to make your store look great.

Mary Frances Accessories

Time spent using app Over 1 year

FANTASTIC!!!!!! So easy to use and works perfectly! We always have a 100% SEO score on website audits now! Thank you!!

Warmer Winters

used to optimize my store along with seo. Looking forward to the success on my page. I like the way it scanned thru all of the pages.

Kristen Case Store

Is a good software!!! It's just that the operation is a little complicated and there are a lot of things to deal with.