SEO Master ‑ Image Alt Text

SEO Master ‑ Image Alt Text

by Giraffly

On-Page SEO+SEO Image+Meta Edit + Broken Links | SEO Marketing

AVALILYGYMTRADES

I am so glad that found this app, it's pretty easy to use. Also, I found that there keep upgrade, a small feature or something. Hope you keep going. I will be your support always.

oyonovagym

I haven't encountered any problems until now. It's good to use for me. I hope you guys would do better in the future, I am looking forward to the better app.

imeiec Boutique

Easy to going. There are several features help me to improve the SEO ranking and all of them are easy to use. Happy to met it.

cumtom

I just migrated my site from other platform to shopify and cause a lot of 404 error pages, I found this app on app store and start to redirect them all. Also I get daily 404 email if i still have unsolved 404 pages. Great!

Channelwill

It is a great app, it makes easy to manage meta titles and meta tags of products, collections and pages.

liv lifestyle

I’m able to edit my title tag and meta description of all my products within one page. I used to have extremely long title and description and always get cut by google. Now I manage to keep them within the optimal length.

Xkfju

I think free plan can’t meet my needs so I recently upgraded to a premium plan. I LIKE it so far but it still has room to improve, i will give it a 5 star for now as it’s working fine.

Underwater01

It has many functions that can help SEO, exactly help. The automated feature which I love so much. I used to manually edit my on-page SEO when I just have a few pages, then there are many pages so I use the automated template to make it. Save my time, I just can relax a little bit. Nice App.

onlineshoppingfever

I am there because of I definitely pleased with this app. Though I am new there, I have a little bit about SEO. But I find it's very easy to use the app, only took me ten minutes to grasp.

Miraberry-Beauty-

Before I used this app i have zero page indexed by Google, now all my product pages are up on Google. Some of them got pretty decent rankings as well, thanks to this app.