SEO&Image Optimizer&Page speed

SEO Booster:Alt, meta tags, Image Optimizer, Pagespeed...

Free plan available

Dubai Properties from PREMIER HEIGHTS

Location United Arab Emirates

SEO results are suspicious ! some Apps you never know until you use it , I found during my product / collection SEO fixing that this App doesnt read the meta fields already set from Shopify Admin !!!! ...instead, it set it to equal to empty and thus reduce the SEO score of the product of the page , iI was on business plan (the top one) ... i have complained about the issue , every time talking about API , maintenance , fit something , fixing ..and the issue persists ...i gave them around 15 days to fix it but the answer of last one from someone called Gill , the App api is fetching ...uninstalled and confirmed my suspicious act on this App ... yes the support is very quick ..but as a SEO App you provide wrong scores in purpose , GOD knows what else is fixed in this App ...easily you think the rest of the App services under suspicious ..from store SEO , backlinks , page SEOs ...you can back to my chat with them all documented ...sorry SEO Aunt , you did not give me any choice

BlueSkyHomeUK

This app is terrible. Initially, I thought it was a helpful app, so I subscripted to this app and start the monthly payment. But just on the third day, the app caused a devastating problem in my shop, and I need to spend days to fixed the problems one by one. The robot automatically replaced all my product's meta and title. what's more, they are unable to fix this problem caused by their app, and they just can feel so sorry...In addition, to avoid more risks that might be caused by this app, I have deleted it and asked them for a refund. they refused.

Grilling Grills

Do Not install it!
They will start slowly charging more and more money from you!
Not worth it!
Do not install it! Period

August 4, 2022

Sorry, to offer better and high-quality service, our developer began to charge. We also have many free expert services to help you, such as clear the code left/fix h1 problems

Cremation Urns

Location Australia

When I optimised images, it corrupted many of them with strange artifacts/defects that looked like weird photoshopping. Support was good explaining how to restore, but that experience immediately broke my trust in the app.

July 28, 2022

Thank you very much for taking your time to leave a review for us, and we really really appreciate this. Thank you soooo much.

And I was wondering if you have any suggestions or feedback for us to make an improvement. We are always committed to providing the best service to our customers.

HX Style USA

Simply AVOID! (From 5 stars to the zero) Quite Frankly, I have used your app few months back and never had any issue with the set up (back then, it seems to be like a great quality delivery for the service)..... upon returning this month - I have asked one of our main manager to re-install the app as we wanted to boost our SEO and clean up a lot of our meta tag due to the fact its taking a lot of time to actually do tons of the SEO manual workload in factoring the amount of products we have , and after catching up with him the following seems to take place post installing the app: - Products sync is so mis-matched with old data we have / I seriously cannot believe that the product sync is not fully automated (well thank goodness my staff spotted that there is still product data not fully synced).... I mean quite honestly, how can you get an app to start optimizing products if the actual products not fully synced?!?! Its like a recipe for disaster. - the google search console intra API is simply broken because their google sub-authorization has expired!!! I have just checked and I am out of words looking at the screenshot forwarded to myself! So how do you expect for your users to have a google search console linked to their account if your own google authorization has expired but you are saying that you are providing a full seo service with built in console view??? Maybe there are other broken things in the back-end that will effect the reporting without also true knowledge that there is an issue as well, We can't get more than your monthly images optimizations (and if you do > you would need to pay for another app).... which is slightly pointless IMO as a brand owner because the other app will cost you the same charges for a premier package within this app too Now we want to uninstall the app and I have my manager waiting like a headless chicken to get the code un-install after tons of back and fourth request since this morning...... As it seems to be like mission impossible to actually get the technical team to get anything done (though thanks to the customer service team because it seems to be they are the ones who are trying to get the ball rolling in this app but not anyone else), I am quite speechless but I would seriously re-consider your statement with 24/7 support, Customer service is doing a great support but in the SEO world..... Its all about having on-stand by technical team who will process the requests and all what I ask you to actually re-consider your "24/7 Support" phrase because that is completely different than what it is you are offering, Overall, I am just about to start a conversation with Shopify HQ to inform them about this...... No app should declare things that they cannot deliver and thank you with no doubt for wasting my staff time.

June 5, 2022

Thank you so much for your review. Hope all things are well on your end.

We are happy that our service helps. :)

Thank you as well for your support. Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything we could help

DollaLemon

Location India
Time spent using app About 16 hours

It doesn't do anything like it has shown on video. it just optimize , that's it and you have to do everything by yourself. They wasted my 2-3 hours and at the end they asked me to buy something to improve the page speeder. And I asked several times how your app helps in improving website to rank high on google search they didn't have answer for that. I already had my few products which were on 1st page of google search but after optimizing that thing also gone. So i don't recommend this app at all. App is not at all helpful, not even the customer service.

April 18, 2022

Dear friend,
We are really sorry for the bad experience you had, we will take take full responsibility of it. There are some misunderstanding between us. And could you give us a chance to serve for you again?
Have a great day and wish you a prosperous store!!

Vivian Rose Shop

Time spent using app About 1 year

BEWARE!!! I do NOT recommend this app. They said they would optimize my site - when I asked for them to provide me what that means/ how that would affect my site they said not to worry it will just make the site speed faster. They downgraded the quality of ALL of my images, removed ALL pop-up sign up forms, ALL without my permission. Did this during a sale I was running on my site - performed the actions on a Friday and here it is on a Sunday and their support team is telling me I have to wait for their working hours to fix it. Do not give them access to your code - they don't provide any details on what they do and clearly don't have the support to fix anything in a timely manner. I will probably end up having to spend a bunch of time figuring out all the changes they made to my code and hire someone to fix it. Not worth it, don't do it.

February 27, 2022

Hello Vivian,

We're sorry, we'd love to double-check the site for you and fix any issues caused by optimization, we'll deal with it and get back to you within 24 hours of your authorization. I wish you all the best, business and family. Looking forward to reply.

Sincerely,
Giraffly Team

Laser Minting

Time spent using app 14 minutes

After removing app (testing) it left behind a bunch of code affecting my page loading times. Had to manually remove it.

January 27, 2022

Hello John,
We do apologize for the inconvenience we have caused you. But I want to tell you that after you uninstall most apps, there will be some code left on your web page. We are also very willing to help you delete the code left by our app. I hope you can understand, we really want to help you , to help your business thrive. Sincere apology from Giraffly team!
Best regards
Giraffly team

Fixaball Ltd. Fixings and Fasteners UK

i am excited to review the proplan and see if it impacts organic sales. It would be great if it offered a timeline to how it influences sales. Support is accessible and the functions are simple to follow. Waiting now to see if it impacts sales. Months down the line and hours spent using it. It's fun to use but does not lead to any noticeable gains. You're mislead by the colour coding that you're making things change but in real terms, sales stay the same. The app encourages you to make change e.g. add tags to the titles. The advice is bad in terms of what google likes and it has to be undone manually. I spent weeks making the changes and there's been no benefit to the store. I feel like I have been conned

December 31, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for your review. Hope all things are well on your end.

We are happy that the app helps. :)

Thank you as well for your help. Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything we could help with.

Have a nice day.

Best regards
Giraffly Team

Sex Supply Shop

Time spent using app Over 2 years

You have to be very careful with this app.
1. In my case app created massive double meta title and better desription. Due to this Goole rating fall down below zero and SEO FU.
2. 404 redirect caught only 1-2% of issues.
3. Customer service never replay on my email.

September 16, 2020

Thanks for reaching out. Sorry for the inconvenience the app caused you. It seems there is some misunderstanding. We appreciate if you could listen.

1. When you edit meta title and better description by our app, it will replace the Shopify data. If there are the double meta title and better description, might because there are several apps you used. Do not worry about that, we could help to remove it.

2. We have report you 404s email every day, it seems that you haven't redirected them. Sorry to say that, the feature only detects 404 links the first time you install, we are upgrading.

3. We checked the email we have not received the email from you, the last one is on December 6, 2019. There are many emails, questions, we are trying to reply all, if we miss the one, please contact us to confirm.

Thank you for your patience and your support. We are looking for the talk further.

Nice all day.