SEO Manager

SEO Manager

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

A Girl's Best Friend Hair Co.

deleted the app a while ago and still getting charged for it. Just reached out to shopify hopefully I get my refund shortly. =(

Petits Rituels

I am removing the app for 2 reasons. 1) It's a paid service, I expect them to reply to my emails, they don't. They will reply once, and as they don't answer my initial question, I'll email them again. They have never replied and this has happened a few times 2) All they do is pull in different information from different sources into a dashboard, so you could do it yourself for free. It's great if you don't have a clue about SEO to get you started but I find they have no good resources. It's a nice gimmick to have when you have money to waste. And also, I have a tool that enables me to find and fix 404. I always get the notification from SEO MANAGER a long time after I've applied the fix. So I keep getting 404 errors that have already been fixed.

My Auto Garage

READ BEFORE INSTALLING

I downloaded this app thinking it would assist with my SEO. To be honest if you are looking for something that just tells you the obvious then download it and waste your money but the reality is you could simply do what this does yourself at no cost. The big feature I thought I was getting was recommended key search terms but it turns out all it does is ask you to input the terms you want to use and then gives you a green light once you have typed this term into your description and title (pretty obvious to work this out yourself... its either in there or not.)

Once I uninstalled as I could not see the value of $20USD a month I ran into the big issues. I subscribed to another SEO manager tool that does recomend terms and give ongoing assistance to improve rankings, this cost me $35AUD for 12 months (about $25USD). It was analysing my meta information and telling me I needed to update it due to it causing a lack of ranking in google. When i reviewed what it was telling me and cross refferenced this to what was in my shopify SEO sections I realised it was still trying to draw information from the SEO MANAGER App which was no longer existent or editable. After doing further research I worked out you actually have to also unistall the code that gets automatically put into your theme. This is never mentioned at any point on downloading or uninstalling which is incredibly annoying and inconvenient as I have gone about 3 weeks with incorrect meta data. Information given by the SEO MANAGER was simply, resore your code back to a version prior to installing. This is a great idea if you havent modified your code since installing the app which I have done. I have now had to get Shopify support involved who are trying to rectify the situation. Hopefully this will be fixed shortly.

Again, this is a perfect app if you want to pay good money for no return.

Happiest Shop Ever

It is not working. I paid for months. I spend hour days for setup. Nothing changed. I hope I can find something easy to manage and works better than this. Also it's not user-friendly and has lots of bugs.

domaniandco

I uninstalled your app after trying it for 5 minutes and you have been charging me $20USD for 7 months now. I would like a refund of the unauthorised charges right away please. Even your invoice says UNINSTALLED APP but you con't to charge me.

September 4, 2019

Hi there,

I wanted to follow up with you publicly as you have stopped responding to our emails privately. You initially installed the app on February 28th, and emailed us on March 1st to make use of our free theme adjustment service. We did that on March 1st.

On August 22nd you both emailed us and left us a negative review stating that you had never used our app, which was responded to that same day by our support team. Becca, one of our customer success advocates, was able to secure you a refund from Shopify Billing on August 25th. We have tried contacting you again via email as well as by phone three times to convey this, and it shows that you read the email from our team on August 25th.

As you sent an email “demanding a refund” and you received said refund- is there anything else we can do to make you happy? We at venntov strive to make all of our customers happy, and want to ensure that we gave you a stellar customer experience.

Please email hello@venntov.com if there is anything else we can do to meet your needs.

Best regards,

Rhian Beutler

COO/Co-founder

The Bengal Cats

FULL OF BUGS!! I have updated the Title and description several times. The Information does not save! FRUSTRATING! Waste of time!! SITE MAP Submission gives error!!

Cupid Falls Farm

Average ranking on google has got worse since installing this app. I have sent 3 questions to support and NONE have been answered. NO SUPPORT.

Update. Finally got some response after leaving this review but it really didn't answer the questions I had. I responded to the email to get further answers and clarification and at this time it has NOT been responded to so I renew my 1 star review. NO CUSTOMER SERVICE

June 26, 2019

Hey there!

Here at venntov we strive to give excellent support, unfortunately sometimes our emails get caught in spam filters. Our Director of Product has reached out to you directly (CCing your contact email from the store). If you still do not receive this email, please email us at support@venntov.com. We want to make this right for you, and apologize for any frustration this has caused.

Best wishes.

Zodeys

Piece of sh*t for big sellers. Contacted them over 7 times to fix the problem. No answer. BULK SEO EDIT page crashes the entire browser and does not open. Paid for the subscription and no help came. thanks

Square Imports

I've been using it for about 1 year already and i have not see nay improvements. I've set up all of my market places to my shopify account and ive been getting more traffic from market places then this app. the videos are very helpful
for $20 i think i can find an account manager to help me get more traffic

TFA

This app changed its code earlier this month that caused us to lose our ranking on Google to basically non-existent. We were on the first page of Google for our keywords now we are lost in never-never land. This app has caused us financial loss!

Previous 1 3 4 5