SEO Manager

SEO Manager

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

Wow Our Kids

5/5 in terms of after-sales service!! Great staff with speedy responses; he helped me install the app. at 1:00 am in the morning; its really more than what I have expected. Highly recommended if you also want to take care your own on-page SEO :)

Brute Force Europe

If you struggle with SEO and want to work on getting yourself higher in the rankings then this is a great App. Simple, intuitive and effective - and the customer service is awesome!

FunkAmmo

Thanks to Josh, he installed the app within 12 hours of purchase! Great support all around and the actual app functions flawlessly! Great Job! SEO!

TheDesignSecret

How great it is, after a day (as a novice) learning how to create my first shopify website, that I don't have to learn how to install this app! Thank you, Josh, for so promptly installing the app for me. What a bargain.

EZ Able®

This app is GREAT! I had a lot of errors on Google Webmaster tools until I installed this application. Installing this app fixed that issue.

After I installed it, I had a small number of duplicate meta errors that remained. As soon as I informed the developer of these issues, they actually found the error on my theme and fixed it! Great Support.

Since I now have better descriptions this app has also helped increase conversions dramatically. Great app and great support. Don't hesitate to install and buy.

Thank-you!!!! EZ Able®

organic meat online

Great service , Josh installed for me in just a few hours so come on google rankings!

alimasandbox

Terrific app and absolutely wonderful support! Thank you!

Empress Fashions

I am usually good with installing things but with the help of Josh it got installed properly. Thank you for the great customer service. SEO Meta Manager is easy to manage and a great addition for any business to have. I recommend this app!

Dr.Mobile

Thank you seo meta manager and Josh Highland for the exceptional customer service and speedy responses I received. you will certainly be my recommendation to any and all looking for that truly great .

Safety Flags

This app comes highly recommended. It has performed exactly how we expected.

Not to mention:

Frustration free customer service is a rare commodity in this day and age. Other apps should look to these guys for some advice on customer service.

#Quality