SEO Manager

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

$20/month. 7-day free trial.

Matcha Outlet

Excellent app and the customer service is just out of the world. Very fast response and accurate. I had a question regarding a setup and I received an answer within 10 minutes with accurate screenshots and step-by-step instructions. Highly recommended.

WrightSport

Great app, super simple to use, and very effective! I was a bit skeptical at first at the monthly cost but so glad I did it!
Customer service is exceptional too!!

Erotes.fr

I have used the Image ALT option to title all product photos. Due to a bug, 600 main pictures of our products have been removed from the Shopify Server.

Chateau De Glass

I ran into some issues with the app and after being messed around by one of their staff, the CEO himself got in contact with me to make things right. I understand that you can’t always get it right but it is the way you deal and rectify a situation that makes the difference. Thank you Josh for reaching out and helping us.

The Modern Home Collective

This app is incredibly helpful and easy to use! I’m very new to Shopify and it’s been a bit of a learning curve but this makes SEO so much easier to understand, and the customer service is fantastic!

Snooze Foundry

Fantastic app - so flag I installed this. Clearly made by people who know SEO and decent guidance to fix basic problems. Fast support too!

Number Six

I have been using SEO Manager for 4 years now and it just keeps getting better! Thanks so much for all the help.

Pet n Pony

SEO Manager sets my SEO on autopilot! we have a store with 1000's of seasonal products and arent able to go into each product and individually edit the seo or image alt tags. Now with the use of SEO Manager we can set specific titles and descriptions for our products and set them accross all of our products with 1 click. It also redirects my broken links so i no longer have any, which would of took me weeks to manually process. The app helps to take some of the workload associated with running an online store off me so i can concentrate on creating new listings or fulfilling my orders.
thanks SEO Manager
PetnPony

Fine Saratoga Ltd

This is a great app.
Previously I have struggled with SEO for my website, what to do & how it works.
SEO Manager is straight forward to use and produces good results.
Customer Support is excellent as well. Any queries are responded to promptly & nothing is too much trouble.

Jenston Girl

I don't know what kind of SEO work these people did on my theme, but when they were done all my collections pages say home page. If you going to work on someone's business it helps to know what you are doing.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 171 172