SEO Manager

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

$20/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Sportsman Specialty Products

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great APP. I tried several other apps that I hated. This app covers everything and also works with Kit. Must app for SEO and great to work with!

Fabric Wholesale Direct

Had some hiccups at first, but customer service was able to resolve once we discussed the issue further. Some of the customer service agents could be better in my opinion, but the service from Rob was perfect.

AUTO SMART CENTER

Location Panama

easy to use. helpful ...................................................................................................................................................

GOBRANDSY

Location Australia

UPDATED
They promised me to full refund of my payments after uninstall the app. But 2 months passed already and replied them and never replied me back. Stay away they do not give any refund or keep their promise!
-----------------------------------------
I have been using this app for 2 and a half months and all of my previous SEO works gone. I tried to contact the Support team by writing them maybe 4 times but never got any response. They only give e-mail support to which they never reply. I will open a chargeback with my credit card to this application because they are unresponsive and never give support to buyers as I can see for myself. Now I started to replace my previous works back one by one. I have lost my traffic and decreased my visitors due to this application. It does not worth it and My strong recommendation never to pay anything for this application. There are tons of alternatives even they are free. I hope now someone can see my message and contact me. But it is too late because your customer care is zero.

January 22, 2021

Hi there,

I hope this finds you well.

I have to admit we are quite perplexed by this review- as the only emails we got from you that went unanswered were after our (clearly stated) business hours last night. When you emailed us last night (twice) you got our auto-responder saying we would be back in the office at 8 am PDT. We promptly responded to your email upon our return to the office, but by that time- you had already written this review.

We also communicated with you in November, but all of your emails were answered, and questions were resolved. If there are emails that we are not getting it is imperative that we know.

We at venntov pride ourselves on excellent customer service, and we do have clearly stated business hours, as it is also important that our team gets to rest- which empowers them to always give great service 100% of the time.

Our Direct of Product, Rob, has already reached out with an in-depth email explaining to you why our app does not cause performance delays.

Further, I want to make it clear that it is impossible for SEO Manager to impact your site performance in relation to speed.

When I quickly glanced at your store on desktop and mobile I noticed no less than 4 interstitials (popups) on mobile, and 5 on desktop.

Google has made very clear statements in the past that interstitials negatively impact your site ranking. Furthermore, they have also made it clear that mobile performance is indexed before desktop performance.

Moreover, I was able to do a quick site audit via Lighthouse for your store- and your performance ranking of 13 is never attributed to SEO Manager. You have many performance challenges with your store, but I can assure you that SEO Manager does not contribute to this.

Further, your SEO score of 91 from Lighthouse specifically mentions tap targets as being one of your main challenges. Tap targets relate to interstitials and also impact accessibility. This will negatively impact your ranking and should be rectified as soon as possible.

This is all a very long way of saying, I am sorry that you feel that you had a negative experience, and we hope that you respond to us so we can make this right.

I do want to acknowledge, however, that your emails did not go unanswered, and our app did not negatively impact your site ranking.

Please email back our team ASAP.

All the best,

Rhian Beutler
COO/Co-founder

Cable5

Location South Africa

Substantial support from the team. I have installed it, now I'm waiting for the results. Thanks a lot

ELITE SILK NEW ZEALAND

Location New Zealand

I was looking for something like that. Its really good app for SEO. Thank you who have created this app and its very affordable. Highly recommended , its really good. Easy to use, helps to check what need to be done and support team gets back within 1 day. Thank you everyone who is behind this support and app :)

Pairidaeza Health Ltd

Been a great app, and wonderful customer support. UI is fairly easy, nice options to use. Thank you for everything

PureDiva

Time spent using app About 4 years

I been used the app from the started my site very good. Show all my pages ranking on google very easy app to understand.

Søstrene Grene Schweiz - SF Retail AG

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 1 month

I had I problem to connect the app with Google. The support was just great and within 24 hours the problem was solved.

VANDA Jewelry

i just install this app and asked them to help me and just in the second they answer my questions and even did some code job to help me with my theme , Thank you "Amanda Tamimi" for your hard work. amazing job