SEO Manager

SEO Manager

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

Kigurumi.ca

The app will insert invalid JSON microdata that can't be parsed by services because it's totally invalid. Save button sometimes missing so can't change settings. Does not insert proper aggregateRating or reviews count for Yotpo despite having the option. Does not support some properties like google_product_category. Google also complains of missing SKU. Support does not response to emails for help!

CMC DRESSWEAR

Love this App so far. I was so overwhelmed with building my SEO on my website. Thank you so much for simplifying it.

mariamaleta

They have a truly efficient customer service. Real great experience, answer you in 5 minutes and they have the capacity to anticipate the problems for you. 5 stars for sure! Great Job!

CustomizedGiftForYou

I am so excited that I found this app. I had no idea my store needed so much help. No wonder I was not being found. I love the easy instructions and great customer support. It is well worth the $20 per month. I am still in the trial period but I plan to stay.

Thai Artist Collective

Hands down the best tech support I've ever received! I was having problems with errors in Google Search Console and it turned out to be issues with my Theme I may have never discovered. Thank you Rob for all your help! Use SEO Manager with confidence ~ this team will go above and beyond to support you.

Efilters.net

One week ago I added this app to our store. I spent hours and hours and hours adding in meta descriptions and target keywords. I saved my work and got the confirmation notice of the saved changes. Today I am doing an audit and 90% of my work is gone. LOST. I am absolutely miffed and upset and the worst part is just try getting a hold of someone for support. They have no real livechat so you wait hours or days for a reply. I do not recommend investing your time and hard earned money.

dMart Gear

I used several SEO Apps since moving my store over to Shopifiy. This one is by far the best! I have only been using it for 4 days, but the videos are so helpful along with the user friendly site.

Love Threads

I like this app. For one I like that they are located in the US. Their response time is good, and they seem to want to really help you and get the best use out of their app.

Gwenders

Great app and amazing support team. It's really easy-to-use and it also improves your store's SEO. Highly recommended!

Amber & Sage Co.

Today, I was assisted for installation into my theme and was given excellent service. I’ve just begun and still working on my optimization and hope it’s easy.