SEO Manager

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

$20/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Snooze Foundry

Fantastic app - so flag I installed this. Clearly made by people who know SEO and decent guidance to fix basic problems. Fast support too!

Number Six

Time spent using app Over 4 years

I have been using SEO Manager for 4 years now and it just keeps getting better! Thanks so much for all the help.

Pet n Pony

Time spent using app Almost 6 years

SEO Manager sets my SEO on autopilot! we have a store with 1000's of seasonal products and arent able to go into each product and individually edit the seo or image alt tags. Now with the use of SEO Manager we can set specific titles and descriptions for our products and set them accross all of our products with 1 click. It also redirects my broken links so i no longer have any, which would of took me weeks to manually process. The app helps to take some of the workload associated with running an online store off me so i can concentrate on creating new listings or fulfilling my orders.
thanks SEO Manager
PetnPony

Fine Saratoga Ltd

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This is a great app.
Previously I have struggled with SEO for my website, what to do & how it works.
SEO Manager is straight forward to use and produces good results.
Customer Support is excellent as well. Any queries are responded to promptly & nothing is too much trouble.

Jenston Girl

I don't know what kind of SEO work these people did on my theme, but when they were done all my collections pages say home page. If you going to work on someone's business it helps to know what you are doing.

AainaasTreasureBox

I have this app currently installed and I don't see any big change in my Search engine optimization or any traffic to my website. This app seems to be utter waste of my money. I have tried to contact the customer support multiple times but the support hasn't helped me in anyways boosting my site's SEO. I am not very happy with this app.

The Lord Of The Magic

Location Mexico

We are writing this review after waiting for 10 days for a response from technical support to an incident that happened to us when installing the application, which we do NOT recommend for shops with large catalogues (+10,000 products) because most of the functionalities do not work. Although this is not the responsibility of the author(s) of this application, they are responsible for not having responded to us in 10 days about what happened after installing the application. What happened is that now ALL pages show the same title, ALL products show the wrong title. We have reported this 10 days ago and also 3 days ago we opened a new ticket for them to tell us why this is happening. And... we are still waiting for them to fix it or for someone to tell us something. No news. We don't want to uninstall the app because we have been told that they are trying to solve the problems but the silence is really frustrating.

Signs Of Abundance

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Amanda was very helpful and directed me to the right place to go on the SEO Manager to fix my google connection issues. Thanks so much!

MoringaProducts

Location Australia

Be very careful setting this App up. If you do go and uninstall it, the app will remove all seo meta data from your website. You will need to contact support to fix it, it's almost like it deliberately compromises the SEO on the website once removed. This is pretty serious and not good for your store at all. Instead of seeing the title/description for example you will get this "snippets/SEOManager.liquid" was not rendered, the associated app was uninstalled" So even after uninstalling it all, this breaks the site. You have been warned, I would not recommend this app in regards to anything SEO related. Here is how I fixed it in case anyone wants the help without dealing with support. Find the line of code in your theme.liquid file that says - {% include 'SEOManager' %} Replace that with this code to get the default ones back. {% capture seo_title %} {{ page_title }} {% if current_tags %} {%- assign meta_tags = current_tags | join: ', ' %} – {{ 'general.meta.tags' | t: tags: meta_tags -}} {% endif %} {% if current_page != 1 %} – {{ 'general.meta.page' | t: page: current_page }} {% endif %} {% endcapture %} {{ seo_title }} {% if page_description %} {% endif %}

Scandinavian Goods

Location Finland
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Three days have passed and the problem is still not resolved. Very Poor Service!!! Working with SEO requires immediate actions. If you provide such kind of service you have to react immediately to the errors and problems in your app. Do Not Recommend This Company. I will be looking for a new application.

September 17, 2021

Hi there,

I'm sorry that you had a negative experience with the app. We have been emailing you regarding your experience, but perhaps it is getting caught in your spam folder?

Because we haven't heard back from you, I am responding publicly, in hopes that you receive this and we can open a dialogue as to where things started to go wrong.

On my end, this is what I see:

On September 5th at 12:58 PDT, you emailed us to let us know that you were having some challenges regarding the scan results on your page. At 4:10pm PDT the same day, Amanda emailed you back to let you know that there had been a recent change to the way apps are managed by Shopify, and gave you instructions as to how it could be fixed. On our end, it looks like you viewed the email that day- but again, there could be something wrong with both of our email systems.

On September 9th, a nearly identical conversation with Amanda took place via email, with you reaching out at 2:17am PDT and Amanda responding at 9:43am PDT on the same day. It appears on that day that we received an auto response from your email address ( it was blank). When that was received, Amanda emailed you back to confirm that you were able to make adjustments, but that email was never responded to- although from our end it appears to have been read.

At 9:53pm the same day, you left this review.

As far as I can tell, this is due to breakdown in communication heavily influenced by lack of email receipt/ the way your email client handles responses from help desks.

We want to make this right, and would appreciate an email response to support@seomanager.com . At venntov, we try to make every experience a good one, and apologize that this was not a good interaction for you.

Please email us back so we are able to help turn this experience around for you.

Best,