SEO Manager

SEO Manager

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

Fairblue Jeans

Hi, great support service, quick reaction.
Apps easy to use, nothing better and more simple and more complete.

teakruthi

Love SEO Manager. Use to help quickly identify and fix broken links, optimize my page SEO. Super light and easy to use code as well!

Caliph Bazaar

Just installed their app and I am very impressed. It's much easier to understand than other SEO apps and I hope to get good results. Also, Amanda is very helpful.

Sports Zona

Excelente aplicación para mejorar el SEO, Intuitiva, con mucha información útil y tutoriales fáciles de comprender.

Master Race PC

Muy buena app funciona de excelente manera, ha mejorado bastante el SEO de mi sitio web recomendada

House of Trains

SEO Manager has helped greatly with redirecting buyers when they hit upon an old saved item listing that has been removed and redirecting them to our home page.

Little Blossom

Found this app through a Shopify Masterclass on SEO which Rhien hosted, and love the user-friendliness and customer support so far! While i picked up many useful tips on SEO from Rhien, and it is possible to implement them by myself, SEO manager definitely helps small business owners like me to save time by simplifying the process. Great job to the team!

WALLY`S FASHION

Great support from theyr team! I am giving a spean to the app so i ll get back on that. Good job guys thank you!

CW Cleaning Solutions GmbH

The support was great and they worked very fast to fix issues. Thank you so much for great job. We cannot wait to see the results of the changes, which you made on our website. Greetings

The Grateful Tea Co.

Amanda was awesome! She was so friendly and definitely knows what she's doing!