SEO Manager

SEO Manager

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

TFA

This app changed its code earlier this month that caused us to lose our ranking on Google to basically non-existent. We were on the first page of Google for our keywords now we are lost in never-never land. This app has caused us financial loss!

Fitmag.shop

Thinks are looking very very good. Great support, fast and prompt. This app is seems very promising.

EU SHOP

We totally needed this as SEO turnkey solution for our online store.
Great support team too!
Thank you!

Shopping Lifetime

I used this app. It is very helpful for my store. I think, this is the best app for shopify SEO.

Elikya Shop

This app was useless, I have edited every information to increase my seo ranking, spent a lot of time on that and it ruined my website, who knows why is slower for some reason, everything is a mess... Besides, after using it for a month, ranking didn't changed... I lost 20 USD and time ! What a waste.

Kigurumi.com

The app will insert invalid JSON microdata that can't be parsed by services because it's totally invalid. Save button sometimes missing so can't change settings. Does not insert proper aggregateRating or reviews count for Yotpo despite having the option. Does not support some properties like google_product_category. Google also complains of missing SKU. Support does not response to emails for help!

Kigurumi.ca

CMC DRESSWEAR

Love this App so far. I was so overwhelmed with building my SEO on my website. Thank you so much for simplifying it.

mariamaleta

They have a truly efficient customer service. Real great experience, answer you in 5 minutes and they have the capacity to anticipate the problems for you. 5 stars for sure! Great Job!

CustomizedGiftForYou

I am so excited that I found this app. I had no idea my store needed so much help. No wonder I was not being found. I love the easy instructions and great customer support. It is well worth the $20 per month. I am still in the trial period but I plan to stay.