SEO Manager

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

$20/month. 7-day free trial.

hkmedicalstore.com

Easy to use with many features you can choose. Support is quite fast and friendly. Looking forward to better ranking results.

Tiny Tot Prop Shop Inc.

So far this has been a fun app to play around with. It will take time to know if it truly helps with SEO, but so far so good.

Art Nebula

One of the best app purchases we've every made. It's a one-stop app to check errors and see some Google analytics data.

kamah yoga and style

Easy to use - pushed my store already within high competitor keywords under the top 10 within a couple of weeks. Smooth and easy process - but content work needs anyway to be done your own ;-)

BigMoole

great app loved it easy way to make search engine work for your products also easy to use 5 star to developers

Arteflame

App just works. Makes SEO work so much easier. I love how it notifies me of all the redirects every day! What a lifesaver!

AK PRIME SPORTS

Excellent-Supply.com

We had problems early on with this app. Venntov helped sort things out and offered to give us full use of the app for FREE for life if I would change my negative review. I took them up on their generous offer, modified my review, and went on to use the app for several more months. I felt this was a standup way for them to handle things. But now in all honesty I can no longer recommend this as a 5-star app. Recently the app developed another glitch where broken links were displaying search engines as the broken link paths (as if Google, Bing, and DuckDuckGo were actual pages on my website). I contacted support but got no response. Frustrated, I threw in the towel, deleted SEO Manager, and have now moved on to the SMART SEO app {which looks to be a more effective SEO tool}. Paying money for an app that works properly, and produces good SEO results, makes more sense than hanging on to a free app that doesn't cut the mustard. That's why I'm now changing this to a 3-star review. P.S. I have to wonder how many other 5-star Venntov reviews were written for free use of their product. ----------------------------------------------------------
Reply to Rhian Beutler's comment below: After a long string of problems with SEO Manager back in August I was super frustrated with SEO Manager. As a result I posted a 1-star review. Shortly afterward I was contacted by josh Highland at Ventoov who seemed alarmed and concerned that I had experienced so many problems. Because I was dissatisfied he offered to give me the product for free for life. And in return I wrote a 5-star review. At the time the app was working and I appreciated the great service. Like I said, I spoke directly with Josh on the phone - and he sent me this message below by email on August 11 2020. ----------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for taking my call today. We have applied the 100% lifetime discount and sent the access request. What we need next is to have the app installed - https://apps.shopify.com/seo-meta-manager Don't worry about adding our code, I'll handle that portion. Please shoot me an email or text when you have the app installed.

May 10, 2021

Hi there,

This was, as you can imagine, alarming to read.

Obviously, as the President of the company, I wanted to take immediate action on the allegations made in your most recent updated review.

For clarity- we never asked you to change your negative review. Ever. We asked to work with you on the challenges you had, and I have no documentation of us offering you the app for free in exchange for a positive review.

In fact, that is against the Shopify App Store's TOS and is something we never do. We will never comp our app and then ask for a review. That is an unfair accusation to make, and I stand firmly by the integrity of my team and our product.

That being said, when you emailed us most recently on May 1st, 2021, we responded on May 2, 2021, attempting to solve the challenge you pointed out ( we had a bug that is now fixed), and on May 3rd, you told us that we should not worry about it and that you were uninstalling SEO Manager.

I am happy that you found a solution that works for you, and hope it works out for you. Best of luck with your business endeavors.

Feel free to email us if you have any additional questions, comments or concerns.

support@seomanager.com

Best,

Rhian Beutler
President + Co-founder
venntov

De Moza

This app has really helped us to fix some of the basic SEO errors. Great tool for people who has basic understanding on how to work around this.

Viori

Incredible app. Everything I have been looking for in a SEO app to help me be successful. I love the product page editors and the blog application.