SEO Manager

SEO Manager

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

FitnFrosty

Customer service is outstanding! I have several friends who utilize this app so thought I’d give it a shot. The team is great and I look forward to reviewing the services provided!

Hi there!

We appreciate your business and are so glad that you love our customer support team. I also love to hear that you have other friends who use our app! That makes us so happy :)

Please let us know if you need any help moving forward, and always feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions at support@seomanager.com

Fioreria Idea Verde Rimini

Simple to use. Very practical for editing meta titles and descriptions, alt text of images and much more. You can check the arrival keywords and the position of the page linked to it. For the results I have to see if I used the right strategy.

Hello,

Thank you for choosing SEO Manager and I am glad that you find it simple to use. We appreciate your business, and if in the future you need any help please always feel free to email us at support@seomanager.com

Friendsheep Sustainable Goods

This is a really well done app. Easy to set up and use, UI is simple and effective. I really enjoyed it! Thanks to the developers.

Hi!

Thanks so much for the compliment and for choosing SEO Manager. We appreciate you, and I will send on a note to the developers to let them know you like the UI.

If, in the future, you need anything please never hesitate to reach out to support@seomanager.com

bigzonesa

Thank you very much . SEO MANAGER support me very well tha app is working very nice and i and good.

Hello,

Thanks for installing and using SEO Manager, we appreciate your business and I am so excited to hear that you like our support! We pride ourselves on making sure all of our merchants have positive experiences, so if in the future you need help please feel free to reach out to support@seomanager.com

ehappypet

GOOD APP LIFE HACKS

Hi there!

So glad you love the app, thank you for using SEO Manager, we appreciate your business. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to help you out moving forward. Support@seomanager.com

radphone

Good app! Recommend it to all, Got a lot of help and explenations how to get a better rank and seo score :-)

March 18, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you so much for using our app and recommending it! We appreciate your business.

If you need any help in the future always feel free to reach out to us at support@seomanager.com

Thank you again!

YOORID

Best SEO Plugins with shopify, should help you in your online shop and increase your sell, your natural seo and google seo will be better.

March 18, 2020

Hello,

Wow! Thank you so much for this glowing review. I am glad to hear that your organic SEO is better and that it is helping your google rankings.

Please let us know if you need any help in the future, we are always happy to support in any way we can.

support@seomanger.com

Thanks again!

Best regards,

Kegerator Online

The support team is responsive and informative. Personally not knowing enough about code, They installed the code on my Shopify store. Thanks

Hi there!

I am so glad you are having a good experience with our support team! They work hard to try to make every interaction a positive one.

Please keep in touch with us and always feel free to email support@seomanager.com if you need anything.

Best regards,

BTB, Inc. - MySQL Server Tuning

Using SEO Manager helps identify where updates are needed to improve rankings and will help make your site more useful for the visual or hearing impaired. Thank You and your team for this helpful software.

Hello,

Thank you for this awesome feedback and for being our customer, we appreciate your business!

I am glad that we were able to help you make your store more accessible- that is something we value as a company, and it makes me so happy to know you are using that specific tool.

Please let us know if you have any questions moving forward, we are always happy to help. support@seomanager.com

Payless Mall

I have being making changes to my home and other pages titles and descriptions, saving and then looking on my source code and no changes applied. wasted 5 days of doing changes for nothing. i am adding a 4star rating so that i encourage these people fix this issues.

Hi there,

Thank you for your review, and I would love to make this right for you. Can you please reach out to support@seomanager.com and ask for Rhian?

We strive for all of our merchants to have a great experience, all of the time. So I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Looking forward to chatting with you soon.