SEO Manager

SEO Manager

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

Shop Online For Him

The reviews are mixed but so far I'm having a good experience, quick install response and friendly support, this area is critical so needs a lot of work on my behalf too. Thx

Happiest Shop Ever

It is not working. I paid for months. I spend hour days for setup. Nothing changed. I hope I can find something easy to manage and works better than this. Also it's not user-friendly and has lots of bugs.

The Original Socks

Really helped me understand SEO more and helped my store become more visible. The customer support is amazingly helpful and correct. My favorite SEO app definitely.

domaniandco

I uninstalled your app after trying it for 5 minutes and you have been charging me $20USD for 7 months now. I would like a refund of the unauthorised charges right away please. Even your invoice says UNINSTALLED APP but you con't to charge me.

September 4, 2019

Hi there,

I wanted to follow up with you publicly as you have stopped responding to our emails privately. You initially installed the app on February 28th, and emailed us on March 1st to make use of our free theme adjustment service. We did that on March 1st.

On August 22nd you both emailed us and left us a negative review stating that you had never used our app, which was responded to that same day by our support team. Becca, one of our customer success advocates, was able to secure you a refund from Shopify Billing on August 25th. We have tried contacting you again via email as well as by phone three times to convey this, and it shows that you read the email from our team on August 25th.

As you sent an email “demanding a refund” and you received said refund- is there anything else we can do to make you happy? We at venntov strive to make all of our customers happy, and want to ensure that we gave you a stellar customer experience.

Please email hello@venntov.com if there is anything else we can do to meet your needs.

Best regards,

Rhian Beutler

COO/Co-founder

NuvoleBlu

I really like this app and the support is wonderful! I believe that this app is very important for your website or e-commerce, try it!

Open Circle Specialties

Just uploaded it and the support was extremely fast. Still on trail, stay tuned! Hopefully it will help me with all my SEO issues.

MJC & COMPANY

Great app. Makes managing the SEO tasks for my website simple and easy. Customer support is responsive and pleasant to work with. I recommend it.

petsRfriendly

I just started using this app and it has helped me out greatly will continue to use it and support helped when I ran into a problem and fixed it right away

Guitars On Main

Excellent customer service and great app. It makes SEO easy to improve for any novice. The educational videos are great for visual learners as well.

My Rodeo Drive

Great App, awesome customer service. Easy to use, learned a bunch. Great videos to follow. We appreciate you. Thank you. Mimi