SEO Manager

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

$20/month. 7-day free trial.

Pirouette NYC

I just now added the app to our PirouetteNYC.com site and will be speaking with Venntov's COO tomorrow to learn how to best take advantage of it. The Support Team for Venntov was super responsive and repaired a 404 issue right away a few minutes ago. It kept popping up when I clicked on the button to request that Venntov edit our Shopify Theme Code.

Universal Elastic & Garment Supply

I really like how helpful the customer service is and found the videos especially helpful to optimize my site.

UniQline

I used this app to help me with my SEO for the new store. It's been a God-send. I LOVE it! So easy to use and helpful.

hebeloft

It is very easy to use and informative. I enjoy the introduction video which guides us on what is SEO step by step.

HER Home Design

I used this app to help my with my SEO for the new store. It's been a God-send. I LOVE it! So easy to use and helpful.

My Righteous Apparel

I have been using this app for over a year. It is very easy to use. The app let's you know as soon as there is a broken link, helps do the SEO as you add new products, edit existing product SEO, etc. Highly recommended. I am not an IS guy. Easy to use.

EL&RO Jewellery

SEO Manager has been a great tool to guide us through SEOs to be able to improve our website traffic and organic reach.

Toys Jungle

I like the app, had this app for a few years. Always good. Highly Recommending.

Flexion Global

Excellent tool for improving SEO. Very impressed with the performance and simplicity. SEO Manager makes it very easy. Very good broken link proactive reports too.

Rozyana

Remove all meta keyword from my collections I can see it

I have delete your app and they have not been erased

June 23, 2020

Hi there,

We have tried reaching out to you several times via email and we wanted to give you time to respond because you were initially responding to us.

That being said, you have stopped responding to us, and we really want to make this right for you.

Further, we want to clarify that when you use SEO Manager and enter in meta data through the app, it pushes to Shopify. That is agreed upon when downloading the app.

When you uninstall the app, the information you have already given to SEO Manager is not removed- we do this because we do not believe it is fair for people's hard work to removed when they uninstall the app.

However, if you want this removed, please follow up with us and we can do it manually, but we will need backend access to your store.

Please email us back at support@seomanager.com

Best regards,