SEO Manager

SEO Manager

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

My Rodeo Drive

Great App, awesome customer service. Easy to use, learned a bunch. Great videos to follow. We appreciate you. Thank you. Mimi

The Best or Better

When I had a question about my SITEMAP , Amanda answered quick specific and easy to comprehend :) I appreciate and recommend this app!

Smug Store

Caused structured data issues on Google Shopping. Saving meta descriptions is unreliable. Counter obscures the text.

August 1, 2019

Hi,

I am sorry that you had a negative experience with our app.

At venntov we strive to give an excellent customer experience, 100% of the time. I see that you installed the app, and uninstalled it fairly quickly.

I did not see any emails from you to our support team asking for clarification regarding Google Shopping. We emailed you on July 28th, If you could please email us back at support@seomanager.com so we can work with you on making this right, I would really appreciate it.

Best,

Rhian
Co-founder

Lami Fragrance

Don't get me wrong, we love this app and it has been a good help to our store. However, with the recent change with google we have been having problems with our structured data. So many warnings form "missing field aggregate rating" to "missing sku and missing url" have bee flagged by google. This is outrageous. We have contacted the developers of this site severally to mend their codes. They act like the are working on it but end up not doing anything about it,

August 1, 2019

Hi,

I am glad that you love the app and that is has helped your store succeed. We emailed you on the 23rd, and from my review of our communication, we have had several email exchanges in the past, all of which were seemingly positive.

If you could please respond to our last email- which was a fairly comprehensive overview of structured data, how it works, and how it is impacting your store, and email us back, we would love to work with you on making this right.

We pride ourselves on excellent customer service, and want to make this right for you- I understand that sometimes emails get caught in spam filters, so if you could check there as well, and email us back at support@seomanager.com I would really appreciate it.

Best,

Rhian Beutler
Co-founder

June Blues

Thank you for the speedy email even when I opened a account after business hours, you guys are amazing and I can't to see the different in the 7 day free trial, I will purchase this if I can get my first sale.

CYCLISM LLC

Great product and super quick support. I have been using this for more than one year - this is the best SEO app. Recommended.

Campfire Treats

SEO Manger is one of the few absolute 'mission critical' apps every Shopify store should have installed.

For us, SEO Manager is one of the go-to tools to make sure that our SEO efforts are implemented in the best possible way.

Other benefits include

> Easy to set up
> Intuitive user interface
> Great customer / technical service

Ponoma

User friendly APP with quick support (they answered within few hours).
Really working settings for my store's SEO. Thank you guys!
Sure, we'll continue to cooperate with SEO Manager.

The Bengal Cats

FULL OF BUGS!! I have updated the Title and description several times. The Information does not save! FRUSTRATING! Waste of time!! SITE MAP Submission gives error!!

Cupid Falls Farm

Average ranking on google has got worse since installing this app. I have sent 3 questions to support and NONE have been answered. NO SUPPORT.

Update. Finally got some response after leaving this review but it really didn't answer the questions I had. I responded to the email to get further answers and clarification and at this time it has NOT been responded to so I renew my 1 star review. NO CUSTOMER SERVICE

June 26, 2019

Hey there!

Here at venntov we strive to give excellent support, unfortunately sometimes our emails get caught in spam filters. Our Director of Product has reached out to you directly (CCing your contact email from the store). If you still do not receive this email, please email us at support@venntov.com. We want to make this right for you, and apologize for any frustration this has caused.

Best wishes.