SEO Manager

SEO Manager

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

Payless Mall

I have being making changes to my home and other pages titles and descriptions, saving and then looking on my source code and no changes applied. wasted 5 days of doing changes for nothing. i am adding a 4star rating so that i encourage these people fix this issues.

Hi there,

Thank you for your review, and I would love to make this right for you. Can you please reach out to support@seomanager.com and ask for Rhian?

We strive for all of our merchants to have a great experience, all of the time. So I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Looking forward to chatting with you soon.

Best,

LaPetiteTutus

Love this app. It has helped me so much with seeing where I could improve my store and now my shop is ranking higher!

Hi!

I am so excited for you and that your store is ranking higher! I have been working in SEO for a long time and I know that is no small feat, so congratulations on your success.

Please feel free to reach out to us moving forward if you need anything at all! support@seomanager.com

Best,

Canvas Theory

I've been using SEO Manager for a while now and it was really easy to set up and use. Hoping to see the benefits for my store soon.

Hello,

I am happy to hear that you have been using SEO Manager for a while, and that it was easy to set up.

If you haven't seen the benefit yet please feel free to email support@seomanager.com and ask for Rhian and I can do a quick review of your store too see if I can see any areas of opportunity.

All the best,

SensoryEdge

The app has been working excellent for us. I make changes daily as I get updates from SEO Manager. Easy to use.

FAITHHAUS

Very easy and user-friendly- from someone who is not so savvy with UX skills! Love it! I recommend for anyone looking for an easy path to SEO management

Haze Gray Apparel

So far so good - replace a couple other apps and is way more functional and comprehensive. Intuitive to navigate and use

Eco World 2020

thanks for the help, at the moment I am satisfied with your services and I hope that in the future you will bring more help for the clients

micofrecito

Very easy to use app.Very easy to understand. I Highly recommended,especially for new people who dont know anything about online selling,

Mirkato

Amazing App, so far it's working great with me. SEO manager fixed my store so well, I highly recomend it.

Sapatos

We have used SEO Manager for a year and we are really happy about it. For us it was a "must" when we moved from Magento2 to Shopify. Our SEO has never been better and that's thanks to this app... And great support...