SEO Manager

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

$20/month. 7-day free trial.

Good Things

I've been using this for nearly a month. I already had an established store with 150 products and several collections so going back through and making changes has taken some time. I'm now seeing results though. The most useful feature is the ability to rank for different keywords (tags on your products) within collections which is ace! Well worth following the tutorials and taking some time to get the most from the app. Recommended as long as you're willing to put the work in.

Charlie's Body Butter

I cannot say but so much for this app due to not being able to use it due to cookies/error message. The team was quick to try to assist me but I decided I just didn't want to be bothered with it anymore. I will say I didn't have a bad experience with support.

June 8, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for the feedback- we are looking in to this issue, and I am sorry that we weren't able to give you a great experience.

We have our development team working on this right now, and I hope we can fix it soon.

Further, thank you for your positive feedback regarding our support team- they work really hard, and while we were not the app for you, we certainly appreciate your acknowledgment of their work. ( I will pass it along!)

If you need anything in the future please never hesitate to reach out to us at support@seomanager.com

Best,

Rhian

Lubelar

Not a set and forget app lots to do and learn there is no phone support sometimes have to wait days for response, refund ASAP Make sure to completely uninstall

June 9, 2020

Hi there,

We reached out to on June 5th regarding this as we believe that your challenges are with another app, and not ours. You mentioned to us then that you would get back to us regarding this, and we followed up several times on the 5th, and also followed up today at 9am PDT, and have not heard back from you.

We have yet to hear from you, and we want to make this right for you.

Further, our app does not convert website URLS into other languages- it is not something our app can do.

We also have no prior record of contact with you, outside of installation requests, which we responded to- all giving you information regarding potential conflicting apps. When we asked what you wanted us to do with that information we never got a response.

Again, we want to make this right for you, but in order to do so we need you to respond to our emails so that we can give you a refund. Further, we advise you work with Shopify to identify what could be causing the conversion of your URLs into another language as again, that is not something our app is capable of.

Best regards,

Rhian Beutler
COO/Co-founder

Fairblue Jeans

Hi, great support service, quick reaction.
Apps easy to use, nothing better and more simple and more complete.

teakruthi

Love SEO Manager. Use to help quickly identify and fix broken links, optimize my page SEO. Super light and easy to use code as well!

Caliph Bazaar

Just installed their app and I am very impressed. It's much easier to understand than other SEO apps and I hope to get good results. Also, Amanda is very helpful.

Sports Zona

Excelente aplicación para mejorar el SEO, Intuitiva, con mucha información útil y tutoriales fáciles de comprender.

Master Race PC

Muy buena app funciona de excelente manera, ha mejorado bastante el SEO de mi sitio web recomendada

House of Trains

SEO Manager has helped greatly with redirecting buyers when they hit upon an old saved item listing that has been removed and redirecting them to our home page.

Little Blossom

Found this app through a Shopify Masterclass on SEO which Rhien hosted, and love the user-friendliness and customer support so far! While i picked up many useful tips on SEO from Rhien, and it is possible to implement them by myself, SEO manager definitely helps small business owners like me to save time by simplifying the process. Great job to the team!