SEO Manager

SEO Manager

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

RV Cover Supply

Updated- Customer service has been Amazing! Still waiting to see the improvement in rankings. We have optimized our meta titles and descriptions with our targeted keywords. We have been using the app for about a month and we have not seen an improvement in visibility or rankings, infact we have seen a considerable decline. We installed this app back in 2017 and uninstalled it for this exact reason. We were hoping we would have better results this time around but that has not been the case. We will give it another week or two but if we continue to see a decline we will go back to another app in which we had better results.

Trivoshop

Great tools to really tweak the indexing process for making the site search engine friendly. Looking forward to the results!

TruBrain

Their support is great! Super helpful! Can't wait to see what this program can do to help us rank higher in our SEO efforts!

Cardno Ltd

We're been really impressed with the support and guidance that we have been given by the SEO Manager team to fix and make changes to get our store right.

COLDFIRE

This is simply the best app for SEO! All you need in one place. Simple installation and great support.

lifeline deal

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Be founded. Sell more. Manage SEO.
I want to promote my busness store and i have to think about the rank high

Monqee

SUPER USER FRIENDLY !!! Great support team fast and for someone who doesn't have enough experience I think this app made my life way easier. Still optimizing my website but at least I know that this application is here to keep me in control of SEO. Cheers.

The Good Dog Company

Thanks so much. I am on Day 1 and I have to tell you, I watched the 1st video and was impressed with the ease of the delivery and clarity of the content.

SEO is to me a “boogeyman” and I get overwhelmed with it. I have had other apps from Shopify and got no help and absolutely no support.

I will watch the videos to take baby steps on this. Hopefully this will be a positive relationship on Shopify.

I chose to have SEO manager tweak my Theme and Amanda got back to me the very next day.
Best,
Wendy

Yunque Store

It is a great application. But for more advance uses use a SEO expert and it will fly. I did that and it has made such a diference - consider SEO expert
deepaktomar577
in fiverr.

Iloinen Kirsu

When it comes to "true and fast" support you can find it here. No back and forth questions, but rather fast problem solving. Highly recommend the product and support. In the end, most of us end up asking help... :)