SEO Manager

SEO Manager

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

The Flat Cap Society

Very powerful and easy to use app! Clear videos explaining how to use it, user friendly set up. Love it!

Planet Posture

I used this app to help me to diagnose the issues I was having with SEO. They claim to supposedly attend to do the fixes within 24hrs, but after 2 days nothing so I sent an email. No response, so I sent yet another email and finally gave up after 12days and deleted it. What's the point of paying $20 with no customer service?

December 13, 2019

Hi,

I am sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with SEO Manager- we try to give excellent service, 100% of the time.

I reviewed our email history and it appears that some of our emails to you may be getting caught in your spam filter.

Please email us back at support@seomanager.com

We really want to make this right, and I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

All the best,

Rhian
Co-founder/COO

DeskBox

Great SEO tool to remove complications with stellar support. Would recommend to anyone starting off but hasn't the SEO skills to rank higher in search.

Gaboni Jewelers

I very like this SEO application, very good and helpful for my website www.gabonijewelers.com

We Grind Games

Been using this app for almost 2 years, and it was perfect. But now, due to google changes half of the app doesnt work and the price is still the same.
Thank you for the time we had together, but unfortunatelly I will have to let you go.

No Google Connect
No Analytics available
No Sitemap or possibility to submit sitemap to google.
You guys should consider a better price, at least until you offer more features.

AW Sex Products

We have a new store that will have about 3000 unique SKUs. SEO Manager is speeding up the SEO process. Great app with superior support.

wholesalemakeup.com

Great support, support team answer all my questions before and after installation, help to check everything is ok with the app setup. Thanks Amanda for your assistance.

Bee Good

It's an essential addition to anyone running a serious commercial store. The app is really easy to use and provides regular reports on broken links etc.

elanmart

Super like this app now I become a keyword genius highly recommended app thank you very much seomanager,more power to your team

Q9PowerSportsUSA

I Use this App daily to monitor, adjust and perfect my SEO. In my industry, my National Company competes with Billion Dollar Global Companies such as Honda, Kawasaki, Yamaha and Suzuki for customers and clicks and this app has helped me do just that. Highly flexible and easy to use program. I own a few other Companies and I have use this SEO program to develop their e-commerce also. https://q9powersportsusa.com